Declined its me im bacc again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grumpy

May 26, 2020
Callum#7732
hey got banned for lying to staff kinda bored of not being in server would like to appeal my ban and state that yes I am sorry for lying to staff it wont happen again and I would also like to point out, as there was a slight mix up last time, I am not ban evading on discord. I havent ban evaded in discord ever, only in-game a long time ago.
Post automatically merged:

oh crap I didnt mean to post that yet I think you should let me out as i miss talking to people in the discord and think it has been a long enough punishment

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Hello there, after doing some digging I found this in your last appeal.
In this appeal, Uber mentions that you made alts to evade your ban and it was a discord isolation appeal and you admitted to having alts yet, in this appeal its only in-game?
Any reason as to why this is?

Grumpy

May 26, 2020
It was a mix up I was adding relevance as to why I was banned in the first place, by explaining my reason for lying to staff. I did not ban evade on discord, That is one thing I want to never be perma banned from the discord so I do not ban evade on it.
Post automatically merged:

You see, if you look here Uber asked why and I said play with my mates, you cannot 'play' with your mates on discord. This clearly proves I was talking about in game.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
After thinking about it a bit more and talking to other staff members about it, I am not going to be unbanning you from the discord server.
The reason for this being is because of the fact that you are banned in-game and you have tried to avoid punishment in-game quite a decent amount of times which isn't something we condone. Also, there wouldn't be much reason for you to join the discord server if you are banned in-game permanently. Also during the time, you were here I remembered that you gave staff quite a hard time when we were dealing with this stuff and honestly I do not want that back in the server.

Appeal Declined. You must appeal with staff members permission. Without permission will result in a declined appeal without hesitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.