Accepted iv made a mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsa

Feb 18, 2024
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Before entering the wonderful.tf server I had taunted someone in a seperate minecraft server and later they had came to my profile and been racist about my people on my profile, when I saw their comments I was very angry so i went to their profile and saw that their in a join able server, I joined it and started swearing and threatened them to very bad things i wont ever do to someone but it was because i was very angry, in those stuff i said i also said the n word, i also did not relise i was in a wonderland server which is out of the topic, but all in all it was from my anger

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:

This rarely happens that i get so angry, after what happened i wanted to add that user to apologise at them but they had already blocked me, adding to that it was out of anger and i don't think if i would threaten anyone alike that again since im still ashamed of it, im looking to get unbanned because wonderland.tf servers are a way for me to try items i might be looking to purchase but want to try them in game first, I would be thankful if i get unbanned for saying the n word, and if not i probably deserve it, thanks, have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.