I've been thinking about Posting an admin app

StarOfSouls

Wired
★ Donor ★
Aug 5, 2018
Go above and beyond with the requirements. You shouldn't be just barely fitting the requirements, as it looks bad. Also, don't be discouraged if you apply and it doesn't go well. You can almost always give it another go. Lastly, make sure you enjoy TF2, as you don't want to be stuck doing something you hate. I have hope that you can do it :katlove2:

Reactions: Hypernova

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Before posting an app, you have to make sure that you have meet the mandatory requirements (it's important to meet them) otherwise your app will be instantly declined. If you're planning to do it then I suggest you to play more in any wonderland servers, just be chill and enjoy.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Mainly make sure you meet the requirements and try to go beyond them like @StarOfSouls said. You want yourself to stand out from the rest and the only way to do that is by allowing them to see that you exceed expectations. Also maintaining a mature stance is nice to see as well along with clean logs and no previous punishments that end up possibly ruining your application.