ive played on wln servers for a year now and only started to see racism

pybro for hire

Oct 9, 2021
england
For some reason there is more racist people in wln servers now and its really annoying (since i dont want to keep reporting people). There is probably not a real reason for this but its frustrating how some of the wln community is now racist giving it a bad reputation amongst other servers, i feel like the moderation isnt very good. (im not saying that because i want to make the owner or staff members feel bad but im saying this because the state of the servers are making me concerned on how the community will turn out).

Sep 26, 2021
It's the TF2 Community, what can you expect?

Racism is obviously going to be a problem across a majority of the servers, with the occasional n word thrown out every so often. I do agree though, it does give the server a bad reputation, but at the same time, I'm pretty sure it's just a problem across most TF2 servers, wonderland or not.

cottage

Fake
Honorary Member ★
Nov 19, 2019
>18
Taking this thread semi-seriously.
I haven't seen an inch of increased racism, homophobia, or anything in those regards. Maybe Transphobia since the idea of transgender is becoming more apparent in 2020 & 2021. However, I do believe that a lot of people that break the rules regarding anything even racism just aren't reported or aren't reported in-game via /call. I don't think that a bad reputation of racism will take place since there are a lot worse communities or popular communities that don't or can't avoid this type of people getting on their servers and just being shitheads. You can't always avoid this type of thing. Also, Hi buns :catbox:

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
For some reason there is more racist people in wln servers now and its really annoying (since i dont want to keep reporting people). There is probably not a real reason for this but its frustrating how some of the wln community is now racist giving it a bad reputation amongst other servers, i feel like the moderation isnt very good. (im not saying that because i want to make the owner or staff members feel bad but im saying this because the state of the servers are making me concerned on how the community will turn out).
It's 2021, we're having a lot of racist people on our server. I don't really think it will become a peaceful community.
so i am the only person reporting racism?
Not really, there are some regulars who reported peeps for saying racism and others.

pybro for hire

Oct 9, 2021
england
Only now? I've seen this ever since I actually started playing JB

JB is just one of those modes that bring out the worst in people (yes im also talking to you unfun ass wardens)
I regularly play on a surf server, I have played JB recently and it was quite toxic, mostly guard abuse, like free killing, a lot of swearing as well.
Post automatically merged:

Holy shit your retarded, it's people like you who are the problem. All you wardens play to satisfy their power complex, one guy who's different than the norm is a "bad warden"
You can't possibly take poopy joe seriously.

GorillaJones

Amphetamine'd
Aug 7, 2021
then don't play or be in wl.tf. lmao

xyso

gamert
Mapper
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2021
united states
its just so simple to solve this issue, if somebody says a racial slur, have the plugin not send the message and tell the player not to say that.. i suggested that but everybody downvoted it...