• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

To Do Jailbreak Dodge Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscountIvy

★ Donor ★
May 4, 2020
So, I've never seen this LR done before anywhere, so this could be pretty original.

I've got an idea of Dodge Day after rewatching TheRussianBadger's "Getting Chokeslammed For Money" Payday video.

So, on this day every player gets a randomly activated ability of dodging any type of damage of about 10-20% of times. Every miss is accompanied by a bonk "miss" text.

Reactions: Xypher

DiscountIvy

★ Donor ★
May 4, 2020
Its based on the dodge effect from Payday 2 where a player has a certain chance to "dodge" any kind of damage. Basically it activates randomly whenever any damage is recieved, calculates whether its a hit or a miss and then applies effect when necessary. This can help both rebellers and guards, for example a rebeller can dodge a headshot or a backstab while the warden can dodge a demoman's crit charge. Its an easy concept but pretty interesting nonetheless.

SiNine9

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 26, 2020
I don't get why this has so much support, this would be the most irritating lr to play by far. It's almost the same as random crits, but worse in certain ways. This sounds like hell

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
I'm going to remain neutral leading +1. While I don't have an issue with your suggestion it has potential however while it can give discomfort to some players this day has enjoyment for people to pick the specific day. In conclusion, It's a fine suggestion to be added.

Good luck with your suggestion!

Aubrey☆

Forum Activist
Jun 24, 2020
I don't get why this has so much support, this would be the most irritating lr to play by far. It's almost the same as random crits, but worse in certain ways. This sounds like hell.
resistance day, overheal day, taunt on kill day, Usain bolt day, 100% crits day, free day for all, free day for others, Free day, MeeM day, I could go on.

SiNine9

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 26, 2020
resistance day, overheal day, taunt on kill day, Usain bolt day, 100% crits day, free day for all, free day for others, Free day, MeeM day, I could go on.
I'm gonna be honest I dislike almost every one there... I'm not a big fan of most lrs. This one just seems like it just has more potential than most to be really annoying. That's just what I think at least

Aubrey☆

Forum Activist
Jun 24, 2020
I'm gonna be honest I dislike almost every one there... I'm not a big fan of most lrs. This one just seems like it just has more potential than most to be really annoying. That's just what I think at least
This is only a 10-20% chance. All the lr's listed above are all the time. More times than not, the bullet will hit.

SiNine9

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 26, 2020
This is only a 10-20% chance. All the lr's listed above are all the time. More times than not, the bullet will hit.
Yeah, but that's kind of the irritating part for me. At least with the others, you know that, for example, you WILL get crit and killed if you mess up. With this, as the suggestion's poster said, a demoman COULD miss his literally one charge attack on the warden and kinda just get screwed by rng. I'm not a big fan of anything that's literally purely rng, so I personally don't like the idea. I guess it could lead to some funny moments sometimes, but I can see it being irritating as well

Status
Not open for further replies.