• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Jailbreak Jailbreak fix

GorillaJones

Amphetamine'd
Aug 7, 2021
Delete the following

Radar (!wmenu): Keep radar on by default, there is no need to disable radar in any situation

Commit suicide (lrmenu): what

Asking inmates to AFM: Now I understand that this will cause a huge deal of controversy, but hear me out. When inmates are just AFK and are allowed to freelook, they have a greater deal of what is going on around them (or behind). Also, whenever you are freelooking, (I believe) your hitbox does not change, and the only way to look behind when AFMing is with taunts, but what if the warden denies taunting? I know !tp exists so they have a 270 degree view, but why not the overall 360?

Last edited:

cottage

Fake
Honorary Member ★
Nov 19, 2019
>18
Asking inmates to AFM: Now I understand that this will cause a huge deal of controversy, but hear me out. When inmates are just AFK and are allowed to freelook, they have a greater deal of what is going on around them (or behind). Also, whenever you are freelooking, (I believe) your hitbox does not change, and the only way to look behind when AFMing is with taunts, but what if the warden denies taunting? I know !tp exists so they have a 270 degree view, but why not the overall 360?
This -1

The rest +1

The Pesterer

Forum Robot
Jul 13, 2021
Armory
+1 there isnt any realt useful stuff that has afm as an important part and i do agree radar should be default also i dont really know about the suicide part. the reason why is because some people dont know how to killbind i think it should stay in the warden menu

Some Dumbass

Certified, and Awarded Special
★ Donor ★
Sep 21, 2018
Oregon, the rainy state
Hit boxes tied to headshot, backstab, and projectiles change when looking around (It’s why heavy’s look up, because his hands cover his head) so -1 to that part, but other than that +1 to radar always being default, and also the lr commit suicide is funny but a bind does the samething without costing the lr.

GorillaJones

Amphetamine'd
Aug 7, 2021
Hit boxes tied to headshot, backstab, and projectiles change when looking around (It’s why heavy’s look up, because his hands cover his head) so -1 to that part, but other than that +1 to radar always being default, and also the lr commit suicide is funny but a bind does the samething without costing the lr.
not only, but the LR itself only just gives you and you specifically the wallhack vulnerability

GorillaJones

Amphetamine'd
Aug 7, 2021
I might as well give myself a -1 because I didn't even know not being AFM changes hitbox