• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined [JAILBREAK SUGGESTION] 2 hour play-time on server required before joining BLU

?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
I think this is a good idea because when new players join blue they do not understand how to work things so by being on red it will give them a great perspective of how to live as an inmate and learn new tricks and tips from wardens they've played with

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
yeah, I do not like this suggestion. One many people are not new to jailbreak, and with the differences in rules, I'm sure it would take them 5-10 minutes to skim over and have a general understanding of the rules. Even with the differences, I'm sure people can correct them before they break the rule. As well, with mass freekilling I mean sure it could but I see it more as a nuisance and sometimes players don't mass freekill right away. Most of the time they play for some time and either get bored, decide to mass freekill and leave thinking they're invincible if they leave or think the server sucks and have nothing to lose. I get it can be helpful but see it more as a nuisance to new players familiar with the rules or people using an alternate account for whatever reason.

Reactions: Hypernova

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
yeah, I do not like this suggestion. One many people are not new to jailbreak, and with the differences in rules, I'm sure it would take them 5-10 minutes to skim over and have a general understanding of the rules. Even with the differences, I'm sure people can correct them before they break the rule. As well, with mass freekilling I mean sure it could but I see it more as a nuisance and sometimes players don't mass freekill right away. Most of the time they play for some time and either get bored, decide to mass freekill and leave thinking they're invincible if they leave or think the server sucks and have nothing to lose. I get it can be helpful but see it more as a nuisance to new players familiar with the rules or people using an alternate account for whatever reason.
this makes me change my mind I support what Ray says

Status
Not open for further replies.