• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Jailbreak Jailbreak Suggestion

GorillaJones

Amphetamine'd
Aug 7, 2021
A new feature in the warden menu: Sound the alarm

This feature in the warden menu is a sound that can be played by the warden. This sound would be the one used in hide and seek when all REDs must freeze.

The feature will be allowed to be used at 8:00 and can only be used twice

There is a cooldown of 2 minutes between uses.

Before you all say "the warden can just tell his guards to find the rebellers", you have to admit a siren sounding would seem like a more adrenaline-filled experience and would be more easier to follow

GorillaJones

Amphetamine'd
Aug 7, 2021
A new feature in the warden menu: Sound the alarm

This feature in the warden menu is a sound that can be played by the warden. This sound would be the one used in hide and seek when all REDs must freeze.

The feature will be allowed to be used at 8:00 and can only be used twice

There is a cooldown of 2 minutes between uses.

Before you all say "the warden can just tell his guards to find the rebellers", you have to admit a siren sounding would seem like a more adrenaline-filled experience and would be more easier to follow
Ya gotta admit, this is a fun little gimmick for jailbreak, and would set the tone whenever a rebeller is on the loose. If the BLUs don't understand the warden when he says that a rebeller is on the loose, then the sirens probably will make them

Prins

Oct 24, 2021
That would make jailbreaks more realistic, but still pointless. It can be abused by luring blues away from guarding the red, hence why it'll be the perfect tool for trolls. But i suppose it could be implemented to specific maps that have breakables in cells, which could be quite useful, but it'll have to be automatic.

It could work, but you'll have to be careful about it. :)

MintBrando

Some jailbreak guy
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2019
somewhere
Think the way of the devils advocate and you would have this solved when you made the suggestion. :smart:

I wouldn't mind it, tbh I don't think it would get used that much so making it just a useable sound without a predetermined command set to it would be neat.

GorillaJones

Amphetamine'd
Aug 7, 2021
Think the way of the devils advocate and you would have this solved when you made the suggestion. :smart:

I wouldn't mind it, tbh I don't think it would get used that much so making it just a useable sound without a predetermined command set to it would be neat.
Revision: Add a structure with a button where when pressed, would play a sound queue across the map, similar to a foghorn or an air raid siren

Technically this isn't really the thread for a map suggestion but I was wondering what the opinions would be

Perhaps add this in the v12 or v11 version of dynf

Last edited:

Prins

Oct 24, 2021
How about a maxium of one use per round that lasts for 5-10 seconds? It could perhaps be useful to warn reds from the last guard with mini crits or unknown rebels. If guards doesn't listen to the warden, then they shouldn't be in blue to begin with. A lot of pros and cons, the question is which overweights more?