• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined jailbreak: trolldier viability

?

• yessir

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • no (pls tell why D:)

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grumpy

May 26, 2020
can't agree that your mind is open because you're literally twisting all my words and ignoring everything. it's impossible to change your mind, karen.
Post automatically merged:

another example of a person who didn't bother to read.
gave up on trying to convince you. keep your vote.

the reward does not justify the skill. therefore, it is not satisfying and not rewarding to play trolldier, therefore, unfun.

sure. will totally try : - )

your ignorance is killing me inside.

literally countered everything you guys said in my messages and i still yet do not receive any counters.
feels like i'm talking to a fucking wall rn. ????
i mean, use a weapon that does damage lmao

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
provide any rebuttal youve given that isnt immediately destroyed by "trolldier is fine and doesnt need changing", im prepared to wait but i can save you 3 hours, there isnt any

why would they buff the engineer in the latest log ? it's because it opens more class selections .
also to add to this, not really, an engineer change was implemented after a long time of consideration and hard work, not to "rebalance" the class choices one can go to in jb

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
"also to add to this, not really, an engineer change was implemented after a long time of consideration and hard work, not to "rebalance" the class choices one can go to in jb "
k.
why would they care about buffing engineer in the first place then then ? ? ? ?
they could just simply not give a shit and let engineer sit in the corners

it really truly would.

yes
maybe. I'm trying to play on that 10% or 5% chance of it actually being considered
u saying it will be doomed to fail is rlly rude. that hurt my feelings alot

:'(

also rlly appreciate the fact that u're going back to my old messages rn. gave me some hope after all ..!

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
i can promise you an engineer buff was considered a lot heavier than giving the market gardener extra damage, such a suggestion affects so little gameplay that it seems backwards to make a big deal out of it.

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
its up to you to decide but trolldier doesnt need a change no more responses from me im out
imma say that its not a joke just because of a gut feeling.
so...
as i said like 5 messages back, it's impossible to change ur mind anyway. u're not willing to have an open mind :'(
bye bye, thank you for sparing my time

Status
Not open for further replies.