Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Rampage

Forum Activist
Jul 25, 2017
United States
Hey so, long time no see. I would like to say that things are going well but they are unfortunately not. In order to edit the map I need the entire map. When you download the jb.sovet map like everyone else you get about 90% of it. Framework, trigger boxes, camera shots, spawn areas, etc. Unfortunately that last 10% contains the text boxes used and trying to test run the map results in hammer editor crashing. . . I'm not one to give up easy though imma keep looking for ways to get around it, but the reason I posted this is to ask if anyone knows where I can find the full map. getting that last 10% is extremely important to the success of it. Also the reason this update took so long is because I was getting a bit caught up in engineering school, the irl rancho relaxo thing, and college scholarship stuff. Thanks for reading this long as foop update. and again if anyone can help or give feedback it would be much appreciated. :)

0db

Last edited by a moderator:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I merged your first two posts since the second one is just a shitpost.

Anyway, I wouldn't know where to look exactly online to find the full download, though perhaps you can ask Xypher or the original map creator for it. The language barrier the map posted was what turned me off from it, so I'd like to try it out if you do finish this translation of the map. I have nostalgia of it from before it was removed from the rotation, before the server got renamed from USA to IL and I was a high ranking staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.