• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined JB Suggestion: Abolishing Death Requests / Making Death Requests (DR) optional.

What do you think about the fate of Death Requests?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleep Paralysis Demon

Forum Activist
Dec 28, 2018
Neutral. The RED wants to feel the relief of not having to attend the warden's charges, and they are worthy of it since they won the round. However, there are other players waiting to play the game again.

(It is already an alternative since the last RED can opt to kill himself at the end of the round.)

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
But I mean like the 2 minutes starts as soon lr is given so really, it's just the dr, and tbh, I've liked the good 90 seconds *w*
When the LR is given, the round shortens to two minutes, so it is both the LR and Death Request covered under that period, not just Death Request.

Let's be honest, who really needs 2 minutes to decide on what LR they want?
You must be extremely hesitant to do so.
It's not that people need two minutes to pick a LR, it's that two minutes is a good amount of time for both LR and Death Request, and I don't think it'd be overall beneficial to shorten it to 90 seconds. Furthermore, sometimes people may spend a bit of time picking their LR due to the menu closing, being unfamiliar with the choices (new to Wonderland Jailbreak or Jailbreak as a whole), or typing out their custom LR.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
After voting on both Red and Oats's idea among staff, the majority vote was to keep everything the way it is. There's also no clear majority for the vote on this thread.

Ergo, unless the majority changes to shortening Death Request or abolishing it entirely, I will be declining this suggestion after 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.