jb_sunnyday (WIP map, would like ideas :))

dimmy

Popular Member
Jan 24, 2020
I started working on this map in Jan 2019, later on, stopped working on it due to lack of motivation, but picked it back up during the 6's tournament, and once again dropped it due to lack of motivation, however, I'm picking it back up again, so I'm looking for cool ideas to implement into the map :)

It's supposed to be a beach-themed map so you can start there if you need help with ideas, and I don't care how bad the idea is, if I like it, I'll put it in.
(if it's a really good idea, I'll put something referencing you in the map ;))

Post automatically merged:

I would also like ideas on deathrun and obby :)

HPRocket

Honorary Member ★
Nov 26, 2020
The United States of America
Obby:
- Pillar Climb: you must climb a tall tower to the top (obstacles and parkour). From there, you must jump off into a pool of water (you miss, you die).
- Speed Track: you move at a high speed and you must avoid certain objects. If you collide with them you die.
- *Insert Generic Parkour Course Here* (if you want)
- Bounce Mania: Bounce pads at an area of lower elevation than the main road of Obby, you must bounce off each one and reach the end.
- Anything else you may feel you want to add :)

Reactions: dimmy

dimmy

Popular Member
Jan 24, 2020
Replace the bar with a tiki hut or something
actually i was already planning to do this lol

@Dimmy invalid
no oily, nor a male smh
bruh you literally saw it being made, when it was made, you were oily, and to my knowledge a guy smh I'm not remaking it too lazy :mad:((((((((((((((((((
jk send me a new image if u want

Obby:
- Pillar Climb: you must climb a tall tower to the top (obstacles and parkour). From there, you must jump off into a pool of water (you miss, you die).
- Speed Track: you move at a high speed and you must avoid certain objects. If you collide with them you die.
- *Insert Generic Parkour Course Here* (if you want)
- Bounce Mania: Bounce pads at an area of lower elevation than the main road of Obby, you must bounce off each one and reach the end.
- Anything else you may feel you want to add :)
holy shit that speed track sounds hard and evil
I like it