• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Jailbreak Last request ideas

filthweeb

Aug 6, 2020
Fly Day
Blus will be given the power to fly on the map

Size day
Reds and Blus will be randomly scaled between a certain value when they spawn

Spider Day
Everyone will be able to climb walls and ceilings

100x Day
Self-explanatory

kirino

:/
★ Donor ★
Feb 22, 2020
Mars
Short Day
Time limit shorted to 6 minutes instead of the usual 12

Weight Day

Gravity is increased, making it harder to jump obstacles

Hot Potato
All reds and blues released onto map, after 20 seconds, a random person will be selected. They have 20-30 seconds to hit someone or they explode.

Knockback Day
Knockback for all weapons increased.

filthweeb

Aug 6, 2020
Teacher day -
(i came up with this idea when i was playing Jailbreak and thinking about halo 5's teacher gamemode and i kinda want it to be official)

>Reds will be renamed to students

>Blus will be renamed to paras

>Warden will be renamed to teacher

>No minigames are allowed except
-Diner (Lunch time. Students must present their school lunch dish)

-Jeopardy (School time. Students will line up or be in their own jeopardy chair and then afk. Teacher can ask any question but it must be taught to reds before asking it. Example: "Adding and subtracting is simple students. If you want to add you will add more to something, if you want to subtract something you take away some of its numbers." = "What is 2+2" ? or "What is 2-3" ? When the teacher teaches students the teacher must clearly teach whatever they are teaching.)

-Soccer (Gym. Students will play organized soccer where they will be on their own teams equal or not. The main objective is to hit the soccer ball into the goal. If the winning team is successful the losing team will be killed or they can bargain to rematch which Teacher can accept or not.)

-Dodgeball (Gym. Students will enter dodgeball on equal teams and fight each other to death.)

-Knifepit (School time. Students will play true or false where teacher can ask virtually any question as long as they teach the topic before asking the question. Go to the jeopardy minigame definition above for an example.)

-Disco (Dance class. Students will go onto the disco floor where teacher can play regular disco with them or dance class. Dance class is just last reaction first reaction)

Please enjoy my idea

Barely

Aug 19, 2020
Teacher day -
(i came up with this idea when i was playing Jailbreak and thinking about halo 5's teacher gamemode and i kinda want it to be official)

>Reds will be renamed to students

>Blus will be renamed to paras

>Warden will be renamed to teacher

>No minigames are allowed except
-Diner (Lunch time. Students must present their school lunch dish)

-Jeopardy (School time. Students will line up or be in their own jeopardy chair and then afk. Teacher can ask any question but it must be taught to reds before asking it. Example: "Adding and subtracting is simple students. If you want to add you will add more to something, if you want to subtract something you take away some of its numbers." = "What is 2+2" ? or "What is 2-3" ? When the teacher teaches students the teacher must clearly teach whatever they are teaching.)

-Soccer (Gym. Students will play organized soccer where they will be on their own teams equal or not. The main objective is to hit the soccer ball into the goal. If the winning team is successful the losing team will be killed or they can bargain to rematch which Teacher can accept or not.)

-Dodgeball (Gym. Students will enter dodgeball on equal teams and fight each other to death.)

-Knifepit (School time. Students will play true or false where teacher can ask virtually any question as long as they teach the topic before asking the question. Go to the jeopardy minigame definition above for an example.)

-Disco (Dance class. Students will go onto the disco floor where teacher can play regular disco with them or dance class. Dance class is just last reaction first reaction)

Please enjoy my idea
Way too long