• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Jailbreak Last request ideas

thinhtranqq1

May 13, 2019
What about Egg Hunt day?
Reds must be place at a certain place and blues have a certain amount of time to hide a tiny easter egg throught the map.
When time runs out, all reds must find the eggs before a timer runs out or else they all die due to console. a Maximum of 10 eggs can be place anywhere on the map
-Restrictions-
-Reds-
Reds are placed in an area where they cannot see the outside of the map ( or just make them go blind )
-Blues-
Must hide at least 10 eggs until a timer of 1 minutes ends ( if they are a low amount of guards the eggs should be like this )
1 guard = 3 eggs
2 guards = 4 eggs ( 2 each )
3 guards = 6 eggs ( 2 each )
4 guards = 8 eggs ( 2 each )
5 guards = 10 eggs ( 2 each )
6 guards = 6 eggs ( 1 each )
7 guards = 7 eggs ( 1 each )
8 guards ( i believe is the maximum amount of guards ) = 8 eggs ( 1 each )
When all eggs are placed ( Blues must watch from afar the reds trying to hunt the eggs

-In favor for Reds-
When round ends ( after all eggs are found ) Reds gets a freeday OR When round ends ( after all eggs are found ) The Red with the most eggs found gets lr and all the other reds dies to console.

-In favor for Blues-
When round ends ( after not all the eggs has been found ) All blues get to kill the remaining reds for Red Hunt to be declared instead of Egg Hunt OR Round automaticly ends by Console killing all reds and letting blues alive.

Anyone think its a good idea? or... too much?
i agree

Reactions: pancakes_

Niki

Actually a demon
Senior Admin ★★
Records Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2019
Czech Republic
Here are a few (R/B) both teams (R only) Red only (B only) blue only
1. Warday. I know this can be a custom LR but with proper editing and modification, it can be much more fun (R/B)
2. Random Day! Like an RTD, its a random day where you could end up having a 200% speed scout, or a 10hp heavy (R only)
Some goofy ones
3. Class War day. A day where each team is switched to one class each, such as red scouts vs blue heavies (R/B)
4. Infection/Tag day. A day in which there melee only, one person has to infect others or in tag, not be the tagged one or they blow up (R/B)
5. Mayhem day, or reverse hide and seek, is where the blues must hide and fight off all incoming reds (R/B)

The Tag day sounds nice. I would like that to be added.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Here are a few (R/B) both teams (R only) Red only (B only) blue only
1. Warday. I know this can be a custom LR but with proper editing and modification, it can be much more fun (R/B)
2. Random Day! Like an RTD, its a random day where you could end up having a 200% speed scout, or a 10hp heavy (R only)
Some goofy ones
3. Class War day. A day where each team is switched to one class each, such as red scouts vs blue heavies (R/B)
4. Infection/Tag day. A day in which there melee only, one person has to infect others or in tag, not be the tagged one or they blow up (R/B)
5. Mayhem day, or reverse hide and seek, is where the blues must hide and fight off all incoming reds (R/B)
I was going to suggest class rush but I'm just going to bump this post and build off of it because I like the ideas:
  1. Class Rush - Same as what is stated in the quoted post. Could implement choice of classes and prior warning as @Malfunction suggested, though.
  2. BLU Hide and Seek - Same as quoted post.
  3. Hot Potato - Same as Infection/Tag day in quoted post, I just think this is a better name.
  4. Chaos (or Random) Day - Free-for-all except RTD is enabled for the round.
  5. War Day - Keeps the cells locked for ~1 minute or so to allow the BLUs to prepare; Randomize the location the BLUs need to go to in the LR (besides areas like Armory, Medic, or anywhere else unreasonable of course); Maybe have the REDs spawn with ammo?;
Spooky Day: All REDs are turned into Skeletons (Snipers) and can only use Melee (Ammo boxes do nothing). However, their melee attack is faster and applies the "Scared" debuff. Basically the same debuff from HHH's boo.
I think an LR where the headless horseman or monoculus(max level) spawns in and the reds and blue have to work together and defeat the enemy before time runs out
I also like these ideas. Perhaps the latter could be named in the LR menu "Spawn In Monoculus" and "Spawn In Headless Horseless Horsemann" respectively.

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
Predator day btw this is a private plugin and it's something that only the honourable communities have .
Basically one person out of the whole map will be predator and everyone has to run from the , the predator has 1 hit kills , Speed , Jump , see throught walls , xray
Epic game of mike myers

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
LR: Rambo day

Only one blu on blu team

Blu is given overheal and crits, otherwise a normal round
Neutral. overheal doesn't mean invincible and it seems either unbalanced or to confusing, but a 1 guard game would be very interesting to watch.

Cursed Day. BLUs (and REDs depending on) walking controls are backwards. Based of the RTD.
Neutral due to how funny this could be, but also how frustrating it could be.

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
Teleport to (crosshair position) on right click. Pls?
that just called bad ping XD
Post automatically merged:

OOOOOO I GOT GREAT LR
First one: Terminator Day: All players except the player who chose lr goes on red team and then the blue team (terminator) will be a heay with scout speed and has to kill all reds.
Second one: Taunt on movement day (this would be pretty funny)
Third one: MeAt GrInDeR haha funny meme
Fourth one: Pokemon day
Fifth one: Simon Says day
Sixth one: Invert control day (w is backwards s is forward d is left a is right spacebar is crouch and CTRL is jump left click aim right click attack) etc if thats possible
Seventh one: Birthday lr ( for anyone who has a birthday i think this is just nice but confetti sound will happen and there will be admin text in screen saying "Happy Birthday (playername)!
Eighth one: Inmates have 1 bullet
Ninth one: Guards Auto b-hop all day
Tenth one: Inmates that rebel get slowed down
Eleventh one: All reds/blues get poisoned which deals -2 every 5 seconds

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hypernova