• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Jailbreak Last request ideas

Saxxy Day

so everyone feels good about themselves

all REDs & BLUs are given Saxxy's

It's also basically a replacement for people that don't want to annoy people w/ the Golden Frying Pan, but want to turn people to gold.

Shmausto

Sep 10, 2019
Juggernaught day, the person who chooses the lr gets a lot of hp and ammo on the next day (like a ridiculous amount, would have to scale with the amount of players there are on the server) and everyone tries to kill him, maybe add in some other things to it like resize the juggernaught to make him bigger or stuff like that

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
Halloween Day.

All REDs and BLUs are under a truce and have to kill one random Halloween boss. The round ends once they kill the boss. Or the boss kills all players.
Post automatically merged:

(Here's another one) 10X Day.

All weapon stats are are multiplied by 10. Normal round otherwise.

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Juggernaught day, the person who chooses the lr gets a lot of hp and ammo on the next day (like a ridiculous amount, would have to scale with the amount of players there are on the server) and everyone tries to kill him, maybe add in some other things to it like resize the juggernaught to make him bigger or stuff like that
Halloween Day.

All REDs and BLUs are under a truce and have to kill one random Halloween boss. The round ends once they kill the boss. Or the boss kills all players.
These both sound like suggestions for a Saxton Hale LR. Personally, I would very much enjoy this, but I wonder if it would differ too much from normal Jailbreak. Then again, LRs like Purge are very popular, so I don't think a VSH LR of some sort is too out-there. +1.

Green.

Maniac
Dec 7, 2019
Algeria
These both sound like suggestions for a Saxton Hale LR. Personally, I would very much enjoy this, but I wonder if it would differ too much from normal Jailbreak. Then again, LRs like Purge are very popular, so I don't think a VSH LR of some sort is too out-there. +1.
Saxton hale lr is popular on blackwonder and panda community

Joyless (Seasonal?)

Dec 21, 2019
Probably just a wild idea but I wanna see inverse movement day in which movement keys would do the opposite. Ex. W key is now to walk backwards A key would now be walk to the right. Would be hard to execute but would seem fun with people messing up :)

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
A day where, for the entire round, the Medieval mode chat parser is applied, and it will modify text chat accordingly.

^ This is what I mean, for those that don't know what I'm talking about.
I like the idea of just this for a LR, but we could also have this as part of an alternative to Purge. How this would work is the parser would still be on, but the server would also be set in Medieval Mode and so both teams would only spawn with whatever weapons that mode allows. If possible, the bagpipe music that plays at the beginning of a Medieval match would also play when the round begins. Otherwise, this round would just be Purge.

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
These are just random ideas i thought of. So sorry if they sound really dumb.

One Man Army - The player that got LR will spawn next round with buffed health, weapon damage, and ammo capacity (This does not mean they will spawn with ammo) . Think of it as Total Control day but only for one player and much better. Other then the buff, the round will play out like normal.

Slender - Whoever chooses this LR will become Slender. The rest of the players have to search for "Pages" around the map. If the player as slender touches another player, they die. All classes will be at equal speed. But Slender will be slightly faster. The round ends once all "Pages" have been collected, Slender kills all players, or the round timer reaches 0. (I have no idea if this is possible but it would be cool to see.)

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
My best idea for a last request.
Eagle eyes- all reds and blues have radar on blues can see reds outline and reds can see blues outline. A day so equal rebeling is both blessed and cursed.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
These are just random ideas i thought of. So sorry if they sound really dumb.

One Man Army - The player that got LR will spawn next round with buffed health, weapon damage, and ammo capacity (This does not mean they will spawn with ammo) . Think of it as Total Control day but only for one player and much better. Other then the buff, the round will play out like normal.

Slender - Whoever chooses this LR will become Slender. The rest of the players have to search for "Pages" around the map. If the player as slender touches another player, they die. All classes will be at equal speed. But Slender will be slightly faster. The round ends once all "Pages" have been collected, Slender kills all players, or the round timer reaches 0. (I have no idea if this is possible but it would be cool to see.)
First suggestion just sounds like VSH (read what I said above regarding a VSH LR).

Second suggestion sounds cool, but I think it would be quite complicated to add.

My best idea for a last request.
Eagle eyes- all reds and blues have radar on blues can see reds outline and reds can see blues outline. A day so equal rebeling is both blessed and cursed.
I would be up for this supposing others find it interesting. We could also call this "Wallhax."

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Choose for me: make the server vote on the next day or have the game choose a lr from the list at random, excluding custom lr (unless you want to write new presets for 'custom lr's.).