let's talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2019
yesterday I was banned for "spamming" chat binds with the speaker voice effect on. which I think is a stupid reason to ban someone for three days, also I literally just got back from being banned. I came to these servers and encountered people which for some I am very close to now, I have lots of good memory's associated with this community and of the maps that wonderland supports. I never expected that I would be typing this after my second ban on the community that I loved so much. it's pretty hard to see someone who has done something much worse than you and just get laided off by the same admins who won't bother giving you a "second chance." if you have or are going through what you think is an unfair ban, I'm more than happy to talk to you about that with you.

English isn't my first Language.

- Ethan

revelations

Senior Admin ★★
★ Donor ★
Reports & Appeals Manager ★
Jun 9, 2019
weren't you literally told to leave this alone
you have 3 posts about this in appeals alone, 2 of which are the same post, but reposted 20 minutes apart.
and now you're going on about unfair bans when you're explicitly told what you've done.
"but other people did it" is not an excuse. admins can't keep their eyes peeled 24/7, my guy. just because you happened to be the unlucky person who got caught doesn't make the staff team ancient China levels of corrupt.
just leave the issue alone.

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
Just leave it man , you were Clearly told to stop making appeals and complaints about this.
If you disagree with you'r ban take it up on Discord DM's and wish the best of luck. Or just wait 1-2months and than come back appeal so you've looked like you've done some time.
Also stop trying to drag other's down with you because you've been banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.