Low Feelings / Low Thoughts

sand.

Forum Extremist
Nov 11, 2018
Finland
This is a topic about my thoughts for the past week... so I guess enjoy it.

I have been feeling very unhappy, and low about my situation with something in this community called (UncleDeath)

And also about how I always talk about mention the actions of his, and also because of my ADHD and fears about my weight.

I will take a break on February 1st though, lasting until 2rd of August, so It's probably gonna be better.

anyway, thanks for listening. <3

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Do whatever you think is best for yourself. If you think that stepping away from social media would best help you, then you should do that. Social media, like Discord, can get pretty toxic anyway.

sand.

Forum Extremist
Nov 11, 2018
Finland
Do whatever you think is best for yourself. If you think that stepping away from social media would best help you, then you should do that. Social media, like Discord, can get pretty toxic anyway.

I mean I do want to take a year break until September 1st, But saying that I would come back on 2rd of August this summer is probably not good to change it, but I think about the year one

A good way to get the pain off of your shoulders is to just talk with others.

Humans were made for groups, don't just sit there all by yourself. This is why we have empathy and sympathy.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Well just set realistic goals. If using the Internet and social media is a big part of your life, then it may not be good to go cold turkey on it. Ergo, what is better is if you gradually cut down on it instead, as then it won't be as shocking and you can still free yourself of any burdens that lie online.

sand.

Forum Extremist
Nov 11, 2018
Finland
A good way to get the pain off of your shoulders is to just talk with others.

Humans were made for groups, don't just sit there all by yourself. This is why we have empathy and sympathy.

I do have discord friends, And I usually talk my feelings with them, which makes me feel better tbh
Post automatically merged:

Well just set realistic goals. If using the Internet and social media is a big part of your life, then it may not be good to go cold turkey on it. Ergo, what is better is if you gradually cut down on it instead, as then it won't be as shocking and you can still free yourself of any burdens that lie online.

I could try that Because social media has become a bit hard for me, That is useful to me tbh.

Thanks for saying that <3

Reactions: Eight