• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Jailbreak LR Day(s) Suggestion

GorillaJones

Amphetamine'd
Aug 7, 2021
I am not sure if these were ever suggested..

1. RTD day (for prisoners and guards)-REDs and BLUs may use rtd. However, all effects should last 10 seconds max depending on the effect in question.

2. Drunk Walk Day-REDs and BLUs movement may be slightly off when moving in a straight line

3. Give (inmates or guards) parachute day-When space is pressed when falling, all classes can use the base jumper.

4. Toxic Day-Inmates (or guards) are given the Toxic effect (rtd) meaning that touching enemies will cause death (basically just an anti-bait)

5. Gas Day-Everyone is coated in the Gas effect from the Gas Passer

6. Bugle/Concheror/Battalion Day-All REDs or BLUs are given one of the 3 soldier secondary buff effects

7. Gravity/Anti-Gravity Day-The Gravity of the map changes

8. Spell Day-Self Explanatory

revy

Jun 3, 2021
1. RTD day (-1)

2. Drunk Walk Day (Similar to Slippery Day. -1)

3. Give (inmates or guards) parachute day (Neutral. Because it prevents the Blue or Red team from dying from fall damage.)

4. Toxic Day (It can be fun. +1)

5. Gas Day (It becomes useless. Because jarate and mega milk day is an unused LR anyway. -1)

6. Bugle/Concheror/Battalion Day (No. -1)

7. Gravity/Anti-Gravity Day (Maybe. +1)

8. Spell Day (Nothing came to mind.)

GorillaJones

Amphetamine'd
Aug 7, 2021
1. RTD day (-1)

2. Drunk Walk Day (Similar to Slippery Day. -1)

3. Give (inmates or guards) parachute day (Neutral. Because it prevents the Blue or Red team from dying from fall damage.)

4. Toxic Day (It can be fun. +1)

5. Gas Day (It becomes useless. Because jarate and mega milk day is an unused LR anyway. -1)

6. Bugle/Concheror/Battalion Day (No. -1)

7. Gravity/Anti-Gravity Day (Maybe. +1)

8. Spell Day (Nothing came to mind.)
RTD Day: I mean I wanted RTD day to be like a VIP only just like zombie day.
Drunk Walk Day: There are some days that are similar to each other too.
Budle/Conch/Battalion Day: How come? It seems pretty cool to give reds or blus a buff during a day. Many other days have this sort of thing like total control.

Lux

Celebrity
Feb 26, 2021
a land far, far away
Drunk wall day is similar to slippery day but more subtle so -1. For Spell day, since you didn't give an explanation for it I'm going to assume that everyone is given 1 random spell at the start of the round. So my problem is most spells can be quite over powered and can make it unfair for both teams -1.