Status
Not open for further replies.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
We were told to do sweeper, and that was it, he said dont leave the area of sweeper, and was going to give me lr as he said it was fine. However the sniper just freekilled me before i could pick, and said he wouldnt care about a teamban since it would be small. The lr also said it couldnt be made harder. However collisions were on which i missed that.

kretzy

best warden ngl
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 7, 2020
My apologies for letting this report stay for so long, I remember asking for an explanation for the round and after that it completely slipped my mind.
About collisions, I don't necessarily believe that turning on collisions would make sweeper any harder due to the fact that everyone that was still left in the round were on their own podium, removing any chance of getting pushed due to another player.
The LR states sweeper all day, and from the looks of it, you're not exactly playing sweeper. Regardless of whether or not the warden said he would give you LR, you're still not abiding by the LR afaik. I could be wrong but I'm almost sure that this is the case.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Theres one thing I do want to point out. I recall someone saying the warden podium still counts as a podium correct me if im wrong would that mean im still in sweeper just playing a different way. I do understand what you mean and if I'm wrong thats fine. I'm still glad you took time to reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.