• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined LR suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Bump, seen this on other servers, I'd assume the LR recipient receives the privilege of being Saxton Hale and all the other players must fight him. Could be a fun LR, only downsides I can think of are that it would be a big change of pace from normal Jailbreak and that it would reset who is on BLU and who isn't, as only the Hale for that round is the alive BLU, thereby the balancing system that seemingly favors existing BLU team members well wouldn't be anymore. Although, one could view this as beneficial in terms of giving other users a chance to join guards.

Reactions: Olaves

Olaves

Amphetamine'd
Oct 27, 2017
London :D
I think this is quite a good idea for a few reasons.

1 - The Wonderland VSH servers are usually empty. If an LR such as this was added to Jailbreak, and people end up enjoying it, we could promote out dedicated Saxton Hale servers for players to enjoy too. This may, in turn, increase the popularity of the WL VSH servers!

2 - As 8 stated above, this can be a good chance to change around the blue team. Many reds want to play as the guards but never get the opportunity to. By picking this LR, other people will be given the chance to go on blue team. Some may even pick this LR just for this reason and not because of the VSH itself.

3 - VSH is definitely fun but with a modified VSH for JB, it can be just as incredible. I remember back on PBFortress a couple years ago, a staff member playing as a demo (no charge) gave themselves lucky sandwich on JB and us reds basically had to kill him before he could kill us. None of the super-jumps or special moves - just a normal demo with boosted HP. This was incredibly fun so we kept doing the same thing round after round. I think something like this could be really fun as an LR.

Definite +1 from me

Reactions: TheMinecraftPoke
Status
Not open for further replies.