• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Jailbreak lr thing #7

MsPunchy

Dec 15, 2021
New York
Pokemon day is a classic minigame, albeit flawed. It suffers from two major issues: It goes on for too long, and when BLUs die then reds will inevitable mass rebel. An idea that I'd like to see at least tested is starting off the day with Cell wars, cutting the Red count from a potential maximum of 24, to 6. And then allowing REDs to heal before arriving at their specified location. This will substantially improve the pacing of Pokemon day by cutting out all the tedious fights where a Soldier just rolls over a Spy, for example. It also increases the likely hood that the classes will be more melee-capable, making for more balanced duels.

Of course, the biggest flaw I see with this is that it doesn't guarantee the person who chose the LR will be trainer. While personally that means very little to me, as being trainer is a snoozefest, if it is a big enough problem I'm sure it could be added in as a feature that the Trainer spawns outside cells with special protections, like a freeday.

This is probably too convoluted for a simple LR, but it's the best I could come up with for solving it's major pacing and balance issues.

Stelle

BIG WINS 🤑🤑🤑
Banned
★ Donor ★
Sep 25, 2021
h
Pokemon day is a classic minigame, albeit flawed. It suffers from two major issues: It goes on for too long, and when BLUs die then reds will inevitable mass rebel. An idea that I'd like to see at least tested is starting off the day with Cell wars, cutting the Red count from a potential maximum of 24, to 6. And then allowing REDs to heal before arriving at their specified location. This will substantially improve the pacing of Pokemon day by cutting out all the tedious fights where a Soldier just rolls over a Spy, for example. It also increases the likely hood that the classes will be more melee-capable, making for more balanced duels.

Of course, the biggest flaw I see with this is that it doesn't guarantee the person who chose the LR will be trainer. While personally that means very little to me, as being trainer is a snoozefest, if it is a big enough problem I'm sure it could be added in as a feature that the Trainer spawns outside cells with special protections, like a freeday.

This is probably too convoluted for a simple LR, but it's the best I could come up with for solving it's major pacing and balance issues.
so is that a +1