Discord: Luke*#7712
GameMe: Here
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:214798736
Timezone & Online Times: CST
Weekdays: 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Weekends: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM​

Questions:
Why are you applying?

I am applying because I enjoy playing Wonder and see the lack of reports being solved. I often see reports just being ignored and countless inactive staff members and I would like to help change that. I am active and Wonder.tf really brought me back into TF2 and helped me find some new friends and I would like to pay that back in some way.

Do you have any previous experience administrating?
While I am familiar with some of the ingame commands and discord commands I do not have any previous experience administering. Although I am quick to learn these types of things.

How would you improve the community?
. I would help improve the community by dealing with rule breakers and constantly trying my best to be active. Another way I would help the community is by seeing me as some type of middle ground between staff and normal players. People recognized me and know me as a normal player. Using this I would like to make the communication better between the two groups.

What have you done already?
I feel like I have done multiple things for the community so far. One of them is helping new players. Whenever someone who I don’t recognize is on, I always greet them and ask them if they have played JB and if they need any help. I report rule breakers whenever I can and help to make sure the game is played correctly. On Top of this for the first rule change I helped a bit in it.

Have you applied on any other community in the past month? If yes, please specify.
No, this will be the first community I have ever applied to and I’m excited to see the result of my application.

Why should we pick you?
I feel like you should pick me because people already know me and because over almost the past year I have poured my heart and soul into Wonder. I am almost always on the discord and ready to help anyone who needs it. I consider myself helpful, friendly, and eager to serve this community. While my past could be seen as bad I consider myself as changed, I want to help this same community that has given me so much.

smelvin

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2022
Before I start making a decision on my vote, you do realize this is wonderland.tf, not wonder.tf? Additionally, you have an active punishment, and don't meet the playtime requirements.