• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

TF2 Map Suggestions Thread.

Berke

Mapper
Dec 26, 2019
Map(s) Name: jb_underjail_b1

Server/Gamemode: Jailbreak

Map Included in a server rotation already: No

If previous answer is no, link to map(s):
Why it should be added: It's a jailbreak I am working on, a undertale themed one, it got 13 minigames so far. These include:
Waterfall: Rocks that will fall down from a waterfall and kill you. Issue: Broken in this version,rocks are too fast to avoid.
Snail Race: Three red players will keep pressing a button fast as they can, who's snail gets to the end first wins.
Obstacle Course: A very hard parkour. Escapilly for thoose with high ping. >:)
Russian Roulette: A gun and 3/1 chance for the gun to kill. Issue: Might not work for some servers..? I don't know Source is weird.
Hammer Crush: Three platforms and three hammers. Hammers will start randomly crushing the platforms.
Box Game: Avoid the snowballs from up.
Sweeper: A rotating pole, avoid it, it can switch it's rotation side too.
Jump Rope: Jump the rope, it can switch it's rotation side too.
Monoculus: Two Monoculus will spawn. Make sure you don't die to them.
Stairway to heaven: Climb down the stairs and make sure you don't fall.
Walls: Avoid the bone walls
Arena: Just a pit with a toggleable ladder.
Boss Fight: It's sans gamer, he will follow random players, make sure you don't get boned.

Other features:
-Two ammo packs hidden through the map.
-There is a security camera system inside armory. You can switch cameras with mouse1 and mouse2 while active. There is only 3 cameras right now. Issue: Activator has god mode while using, not sure how I will fix it, thank you Source.
-Get the key from the armory that is only obtainable by red team and use it to set W. D. Gaster free, he will start chasing all blue players until no one is left.
-A small house with crates in it.
-Custom music toggleable by sound options.

Keep in mind map is still beta and I will be fixing the bugs and adding more minigames. :-)
20191226202509 1

20191226202522 1
20191226202650 1
20191226202659 1
20191226202716 1
20191226203018 1

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas

Why it should be added: It's a jailbreak I am working on, a undertale themed one, it got 13 minigames so far. These include:
Waterfall: Rocks that will fall down from a waterfall and kill you. Issue: Broken in this version,rocks are too fast to avoid.
Snail Race: Three red players will keep pressing a button fast as they can, who's snail gets to the end first wins.
Russian Roulette: A gun and 3/1 chance for the gun to kill. Issue: Might not work for some servers..? I don't know Source is weird.
Hammer Crush: Three platforms and three hammers. Hammers will start randomly crushing the platforms.
Boss Fight: It's sans gamer, he will follow random players, make sure you don't get boned.

Other features:
-There is a security camera system inside armory. You can switch cameras with mouse1 and mouse2 while active. There is only 3 cameras right now. Issue: Activator has god mode while using, not sure how I will fix it, thank you Source.
-Get the key from the armory that is only obtainable by red team and use it to set W. D. Gaster free, he will start chasing all blue players until no one is left.

Keep in mind map is still beta and I will be fixing the bugs and adding more minigames. :)
View attachment 5274

View attachment 5275
View attachment 5276
View attachment 5277
View attachment 5278
View attachment 5279
looks awesome! I bet it's gonna be 50x better once it's out of beta.

Reactions: Berke

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
Map(s) Name: dr_paradoxal_b4

Server/Gamemode: Deathrun

Why it should be added: I and a few other mappers have playtested this map a few times recently during it's alpha stages, and I can safely say it's brilliant. Places that are traps are obvious, but don't use an obnoxious hazard line, the traps are all fair so it's easy to understand why you died for doing something, and generally it's a map that this reason for adding it can't do justice to.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017

Other features:

Keep in mind map is still beta and I will be fixing the bugs and adding more minigames. :)
View attachment 5274

View attachment 5275
View attachment 5276
View attachment 5277
View attachment 5278
View attachment 5279
Any updates on this?

Oct 1, 2019
Map(s) Name: I will give you links it easier its hard to find these anyways they are newer Trade_Plaza maps

Server/Gamemode: Trade (Wonderland | Trade Plaza)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1661177416 (Trade_Plaza_v9)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=812842559 (Brick version of trade_plaza_v2 (new features aswell))
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1129793204 (Old Style version of trade maps Trade_Plaza_v2 extra features new platforming and textures)
https://gamebanana.com/maps/156852 (Fixes spawn camping but is pretty much trade_Plaza_V1 still worth it though)
https://gamebanana.com/maps/190337 (Better version of what we have now)
https://gamebanana.com/maps/179010 (Better. Just better.)
https://gamebanana.com/maps/175425 (Best one super cool fan made map)

Why it should be added:
Me and a couple other people are getting bored of the same old trade plaza v2 and that map is very old and outdated so we want to update trade plaza I don't know how many people who actually play on that server alot and have an account on here but I sure do so we want to update it well what will we use instead of our old default trade plaza v2 fear not I have examples or options admins I really hope you take this into consideration because really even just a map rotation would be nice please people are getting bored of the map trade plaza v2 is too old so here I will give you various links to miscellaneous maps made by trade plaza that are good only one of these though please.

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
Map(s) Name: dr_nighttown

Server/Gamemode
: Deathrun

Why it should be added: After testing this map over on DV, I think this map would be a great addition to the map rotation. It looks great, has an afk killer/motivator, normal deathrun traps which aren't totally unfair and luck based, and also has some parkour skill based areas.

Xene

Popular Member
Oct 31, 2019
Map(s) Name: ba_chretien_v1c

Server/Gamemode
: Jailbreak

Why it should be added: Classic map, although I am not very fond of the large hallways and only ammo place being armory the map is pretty nice with an actual escape route and a secret jetpack. Instant round winners are always a win.

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
Back here earlier than expected.

Map(s) Name: jb_volcano

Server/Gamemode

Why it should be added: A very cleverly built, nice looking jailbreak map that was tested with different types of people (jailbreak fans, non jailbreak fans, etc). It's also not a confusing layout and is generally an all around good JB map.

Xene

Popular Member
Oct 31, 2019

Other features:

View attachment 5274

View attachment 5275
View attachment 5276
View attachment 5277
View attachment 5278
View attachment 5279
This is based off the CSGO one right? Btw ladders can be really irritating to go up.

TehSoldierPig

Jul 19, 2020
Map Name: dr_nostalgia_roblox_a3 (in alpha version)
If previous answer is no, link to map: Why it should be added: My friends want me to share this map, my map released 3 days ago, and my map in few servers right now. its 6 month (or 1 year project) other thing its the first roblox deathrun map, lastly its have unique minigames (there are 4 minigames but one day its gonna be 9 minigames) I hope you gonna like it.

EDIT: You can see bug list, feature list in gamebanana. (also there its bugs, doesn't harms server or gameplay but at least ignorable right now)

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Map(s) Name: dr_nighttown

Server/Gamemode
: Deathrun

Why it should be added: After testing this map over on DV, I think this map would be a great addition to the map rotation. It looks great, has an afk killer/motivator, normal deathrun traps which aren't totally unfair and luck based, and also has some parkour skill based areas.
Sure, seems good; +1.

Map(s) Name: ba_chretien_v1c

Server/Gamemode

Why it should be added: Classic map, although I am not very fond of the large hallways and only ammo place being armory the map is pretty nice with an actual escape route and a secret jetpack. Instant round winners are always a win.
We previously had this, but it was removed. Various map issues and it wasn't liked by a majority of players.

Back here earlier than expected.

Map(s) Name: jb_volcano

Server/Gamemode

Why it should be added: A very cleverly built, nice looking jailbreak map that was tested with different types of people (jailbreak fans, non jailbreak fans, etc). It's also not a confusing layout and is generally an all around good JB map.
Added.

Map Name: dr_nostalgia_roblox_a3 (in alpha version)
If previous answer is no, link to map: Why it should be added: My friends want me to share this map, my map released 3 days ago, and my map in few servers right now. its 6 month (or 1 year project) other thing its the first roblox deathrun map, lastly its have unique minigames (there are 4 minigames but one day its gonna be 9 minigames) I hope you gonna like it.

EDIT: You can see bug list, feature list in gamebanana. (also there its bugs, doesn't harms server or gameplay but at least ignorable right now)
Isn't this map still in alpha? I like the look, but I'd rather wait until it's out of that.

H.O.O.VY

Aug 7, 2019
Map(s) Name:
jb_Alkatraz_Final

Server/Gamemode

Why it should be added: Alakatraz is considered one of the best jb maps to this day featureing 21+ minigames,
A lot of (and I mean it) Hideouts. Vents, Hideaways, Gangster russian presidents, and even an exit and secret boss!

Also, Outside, Cafeteria, Exit etc
Post automatically merged:

Map Name:
Jb_District_a4

Map Included in a server rotation already:
No
If previous answer is no, link to map:

Why it should be added: Complex scenery, exellent design and 15+ minigames come together to form a exellent map, with a rework set to come out this year its a no brainer to add this to the rotation!15957079106761595707921601159570793297515957079424461595707967643

Last edited:

filthweeb

Aug 6, 2020
Format:

Map(s) Name: Koth_Construct

Server/Gamemode
: KoTH

Why it should be added: I would like the map to the added because i want to see a new KoTH map in wonderland servers (if you guys even have KoTH servers, i haven't checked yet). I also want to try to contribute to wonderland with my map. I am also able to make a non-koth version if needed. Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Format:

Map(s) Name: Koth_Construct

Server/Gamemode
: KoTH

Why it should be added: I would like the map to the added because i want to see a new KoTH map in wonderland servers (if you guys even have KoTH servers, i haven't checked yet). I also want to try to contribute to wonderland with my map. I am also able to make a non-koth version if needed. Thanks!

oops i accidentally added "format:" at the top

Last edited: