Status
Not open for further replies.

Delfite

Jul 19, 2020
SteamID / STEAM profile of the player: [U:1:92514274]
Player name: Mr. Chill
Date of incident: 11/23/2020
Server name / IP: Wonderland NY: Jailbreak - Custom/104.243.38.50:27027
Proof of evidence in form of: TF2 Demo (Should be attached to this post)

A little background: A player named "Mr. Chill" forced reds to play a custom minigame called "Go-Kart racing" where all reds had to enter the "Victory Lap" taunt and said: "The First five reds to make it to soccer get to live and the others die" (or something along those lines, watch the demo for more info obviously). He also lied as warden by saying he wouldn't do the minigame if all reds didn't agree with it, of course me and 2 other people did not agree and as we attempted to protest he muted reds and did the minigame anyways. He had also done this the round before the one being shown in the demo. 4-5 infractions, 1-2 of which happened before I started recording the demo.

Delfite

Jul 19, 2020
Well fuck, no wonder I couldn't see it in the post even though the upload went off fine. Not only that but this timing is just fuckin horrible since I won't be able to upload the demo until next week because of Thanksgiving D:<
Edit: The reason for this is because my rig is at my dad's house and I switch between my mom and dad's house since divorces are just horrible :|

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Well fuck, no wonder I couldn't see it in the post even though the upload went off fine. Not only that but this timing is just fuckin horrible since I won't be able to upload the demo until next week because of Thanksgiving D:<
Edit: The reason for this is because my rig is at my dad's house and I switch between my mom and dad's house since divorces are just horrible :|
Alright, well I'll leave the thread open until you can provide the demo.

Captain Glenavon

Honorary Member ★
May 27, 2020
France
Can confirm as I was there and he did this on multiple occasions, multiple people seemed to enjoy it so I figured I'd trash my recording of that day, but here either way. Some screenies as you can see, he clearly is the Warden and issuing orders.😌

Attachments

• mrchill1.jpg
    mrchill1.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 12
  • mrchill2.jpg
    mrchill2.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 11
  • mrchill3.jpg
    mrchill3.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 11

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Okay, I have reviewed the demo and teambanned Mr. Chill. Do you have the Steam IDs/profiles of tinone, Shocktrooper, and the player with the blank name?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
They each broke rules in the demo, such as freekilling by enforcing the invalid orders Mr. Chill gave. I'll look and see if I can find their Steam IDs later.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I've decided to let off the other three since their offenses were relatively minor and it's been quite a long time since they did them.

Thanks for your report nevertheless!

Status
Not open for further replies.