★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
New York, United States of America
Hello friends.
Self-explanatory.
GIVING AWAY: 2 Keys (1 key and ~35 ref)

HERE ARE THE RULES / DEADLINE:

• DEADLINE: November 25th, 2017 (12 days from now)
  • One comment = One entry. You cannot enter more than once. If you do, even if its replying to someone, you will be disqualified.
  • Your comment must be one of the following:

• - an irl minecraft meme (EX
    )
    - a deep fried meme (EX https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/312317624891473922/379813643312693248/robloxdude.png)
    OR
    - a picture of your favorite Pokemon + why

1st Place - 1 Key + Some metal
    2nd Place - A special place on my profile. Not sure how long I'll keep it there. I'll throw in a key too. Probably in metal form, though.
    3rd Place - A hug and a kiss. Maybe an item or two lol idk message me for details if you get 3rd.
    HONORARY PICK (4th Place?) - You get to fill my brain with whatever ideas you may have for a song, and I will make it whenever I stop being lazy.

Enjoy, and let the games begin.

SIDE NOTE: I plan on doing a giveaway in the future for the first 20 replies & just give away a shit ton of items =) stay tuned. Details for that giveaway will come soon.

Greggy

Admain Chormo
★ Donor ★
Jul 15, 2017
Murica
deepfry.png

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
fav pokemon
Hoovy 3
the pootis bird. The Pootis Bird is my favourite pokemon because it's rare and is the friendliest creature you'll ever meet... unless you aggravate it. Doing so will result in the most annoying Euro accent followed by 9 year old trash talk followed by a !votekick followed by a !calladmin followed by the kid being banned after. What also amazes me is you can find these creatures on servers like x1000, somehow jailbreak, combat surf, and ctf.

Mattaroni

Unaware He Will Place 65th
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
New York, United States of America
Status
Not open for further replies.