May's Top 5 Posters

dimmy

Popular Member
Jan 24, 2020
Hi guys, it's 5:10 am at the time of typing this, I am bored. Here are the Top 5 Posters halfway into may!
At 5th place, we have random chibi weeb with 49 posts, just enough to secure that good ol 5th place. Congrats weeaboo!

At 4th place, we have a uhhhhh.... uhh... a "fucking retard" wtf I didn't put this here, who put this here in my script? Oh well moving on

At 3rd place, we have a black cat with white things on its forehead, barely making it into 3rd place, only having 2 more than the 4th place guy, good job edible food!

In 2nd place, we have a manchild. Actually, it might just be a child, I'm not sure, they don't really give us names, they kinda just give us these pictures with numbers.

And finally, in first place, the person who has 85 posts halfway into may, is WLN.TF themselves! Congratulations to WLN.TF for posting the MOST amount of posts on their own website, since you guys are an organization, giving you guys prizes will be impossible! So instead I've decided to use this as an excuse to NOT give prizes

This took 6 minutes, I am extremely bored

• Haha
Reactions: floot_guy