Accepted Medieval mode makes me say a bad word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hershey

Jun 25, 2018
United States
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
During medieval mode the chat changes to be medieval themed. Apparently typing "HAHA" has a possibility to change it to "Snigger!" After I saw that it swapped to that I immediately typed "WAT" and "THAT WASNT ME" as I was freaked out, Holly and Thunder were on the sever and I thought I was gonna get banned because of the misunderstanding. After I didn't I thought I was fine and just left it in the but I just tried to join and it said I was banned. I checked bans.wonderland.tf and it said it was for a racial slur. After that I knew exactly what had happened

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I personally never use these slurs as I know people can be offended by them. I usually don't mind when people use them as if it makes them feel big sure,go ahead, but not when someone in the lobby is getting offended by them or they are obviously using them as a derogatory term. I have made several reports regarding people using slurs. And again, it wasn't even intended to be a slur.

Also this video shows me going into medieval mode, type "HAHA" several times and getting the same result after some retrys(I don't know how to edit so its at the very end)

Status
Not open for further replies.