Message Colors

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Crymini, Jan 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Crymini

Crymini Member ★

Would it be possible to display a full page/thread dedicated to all the in-game message colors and what they look like? :D

Examples:
    Black

Deeppink
    Dark Red

2. Eight

Eight Restless Super-Admin ★

It'd be a lot of work, one would need to take screenshots of the message colors as there are in-game since they can't be accurately portrayed by the colors on the forums. I also have to question the need for it, though maybe we could link this guide in the store if people want to see the message colors before they buy them? Just a thought.

Anyway, it's a cool idea IMO, and I'm considering making this.

3. Snowy Snowtime

Snowy Snowtime Member ★

Or just use the same colours as already provided by Name Colours and Tag Colours, since they're already defined in the configuration files?
    [Edit: Defining it better]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  4. Crymini

Crymini Member ★

My intention was indeed to preview the colours on a page so that the user has a better understanding of what they look like, as it is sometimes frustrating when you are looking for a specific colour and pick the wrong one.
    If you are considering making this, I can possibly assist you as I have a lot of time on my hands. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice