Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophrosynes

Apr 30, 2021
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/11O37/

Reason for Ban: Mass Free Killing (MFK), banned by Meque for 24 hours

How I got banned: Lr in Jailbreak was featherweight day, so I went warden and did war day in diner. I sat on the window to kill reds and despite the admin I was unaware about telling me not to do this, I did it anyway and got guard banned shortly afterwards.

Reason you should consider my appeal; I want to apologize to the admin that banned me for being rude, I saw other people I won't name employ the same tactics I did and so I thought I could do the same. My first mistake was not asking admin permission, so I blindly did my own things. My second mistake was not listening to the admin and acting rude. My third mistake was assuming the admin was a normal guy complaining, and its the reason I ignored him to begin with. I fully apologize for anything I did, I will never do it again, even as a joke. I do think that a 24 hour guard ban is a bit much, considering this is not only my first ban, but I didn't freekill out of malice, I just copied what others did. Thank you for reading this and I hope you consider my ban appeal.

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
Seeing others do something in game does not always mean that you yourself would be able to repeat it. You should have checked with the staff member on your server before doing what you did. All things considered, the teamban is justified and will not be revoked.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.