Need Evidence Micspam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sezei

most inactive ex. staff as of now
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
SteamID / STEAM profile of the player: [Couldn't really get them as TF2's crashing mid-demo]
Player Name:
Mr. Clean / Zieg?
Date of incident:
19/8/2019
Server name / IP:104.243.38.50:27023
Proof of evidence in form of:

A demo is attached to this post.
Explain what happened & include as much information as possible:
2 random mic spammers. I don't know how to elaborate on this.
One's playing ear rape music and the second randomly screaming.

Attachments

• 2019-08-19_20-42-28.dem
    22 MB · Views: 4

benz

MISSING IN ACTION.
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2018
California
Please provide reports with some sort of ID belonging to the player that you are reporting. You can do so by opening up the Steam overlay in-game -> View Players -> Recent games.

I've reviewed the demo a handful of times now, and I can't seem to locate any of the rulebreaking occurring, or the players that you were reporting for that matter. Are you sure you submitted the correct demo? The IP provided leads to a Combat Surf server as opposed to the 2Fort gameplay that is shown within the demo. If so, please tell me the tick count for when the rulebreaking is happening.

EDIT: Italicize and bolding.

Last edited:

Sezei

most inactive ex. staff as of now
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
The IP provided leads to a Combat Surf server as opposed to the 2Fort gameplay that is shown within the demo.

I couldn't check which demo file I was sending due to it getting corrupt and crashing my game. Apparently whenever I try to play it, it plays a different file instead of the one I want to show.

If I can't provide an MP4 of the proof I wanted to show in the next 48 hours, please close the report, because my PC is bad enough as is.

Reactions: benz
Status
Not open for further replies.