• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted Jailbreak minecraft_dynf_v10 Update

Swap?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher Platinum

Legally, you suck.
★ Donor ★
Aug 2, 2019
I want to see how the community would react to the updated minecraft map, so I think a week or a couple of days of this map being activated on certain JB minecraft servers would be cool. If we like it, we keep it. If we don't, we toss it. Just a suggestion, but I know that it's been floating around that the map is kind of old.

This is the map I'm referring to, it (in my opinion) looks the most beautiful as it is night time.

f-ception

ception
★ Donor ★
May 31, 2020
toronto
I'd love to see this added, it looks great, helps rebellers because there isn't an open area behind glod anymore, and change is great (especially since most of us are tired of playing on the current dynf all the time)

+1

Xene

Popular Member
Oct 31, 2019
I'd literally play on every map that isnt dynf if I had the option to without leaving my current server.
+1
Post automatically merged:

What if I told you that I don't want an updated version of that map, though the map is huge just delaying the round will be annoying when it comes to rebellers and the night version will be hard to see in some places.
Alex I feel like every suggestion that slightly supports rebellers you shut down, I really need you to understand what we think, go on red for a bit.

Xene

Popular Member
Oct 31, 2019
way to hard to rebel on dynf and they always go "you just have to be good" but you dont have to be god at the game to be able to rebel
Only way to rebel as dynf is 50/50 chance they leave main cell, if they do get ammo and find a way to approach the far distance outside of main cell, if they don't you gotta break jeopardy wall if they're somewhere farther away and thats also a 50/50 chance, if they're closer to jeopardy you literally can't rebel unless you're a godly spy that can take out warden with that fucking backstab protection and you cant houdini it because rebel status.

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
I'd literally play on every map that isnt dynf if I had the option to without leaving my current server.
+1
Post automatically merged:

Alex I feel like every suggestion that slightly supports rebellers you shut down, I really need you to understand what we think, go on red for a bit.
Everyone has different opinions. In my opinion, we can add this map onto servers with map rotation and let the popular servers (such as dynf) keep doing what they are doing. I am fine with the map change but I prefer not to change the servers that are already doing a great job. If you are getting bored of the same map, just go to a server with map rotation. You can then get creative and will bring more attraction to those servers with different maps. I understand you want to change one specific map, but really, it is not that difficult to change servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.