Declined Mute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebeller | wln.tf

Jun 23, 2020
Heyo, so I got banned for mic spamming.

So I usually play music when I get ammo and start killing blus or when warden isn't talking/nobody isn't. I play some funny sounds on my mic to get the server laughing, I play music during pokemon day with permission, and play music when warden is killed. Well as nobody minds, I will play music which I find is just fine. I play music while admins are on (they are fine with it aswell). I understand when I shouldn't be mic spamming or when it's disrespectful. But I believe this ban was instituted by "goldeyz" a player who had a grudge against me. Truthfully as he was going off about something stupid and annoying and I would just start mocking him. Then he would start talking trash to me and saying that he hates my music and that it's terrible so I would start playing baby crying noises as he's talking. Which ended up with me getting reported by him and getting banned. After getting banned, he asks me if I was muted and for how long. After I answer him he starts laughing and making fun of me. I apologize if I hurt anyone's emotions but I believe this ban was unjust. (sidenote- after he mocked me I cussed at him in text chat. I'm sorry that was my bad.)

I apologize to admins who have warned me to stop micspamming, especially Paraflax (he warned me once).
If required I will go through mute ban. I'm sorry, so if I lose my temper against a player I will just ignore it.

-ASMO THE TANK

MintBrando

Some jailbreak guy
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2019
somewhere
You have done this multiple times before which makes me unwilling to unmute you.
I'm fine with you doing it during Pokemon day, but doing it constantly isn't good, even if the people do not care, you shouldn't be doing it since its jailbreak. Communication is needed for that mode so keep it clean and do not micspam.
Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.