Invalid Muted by admin "Scorch" without breaking any rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2019
Today, on one of the tade_plaza 2 servers a random player sprayed svastika on the wall. It wasn't me. Admin called Scorch then came, and possibly banned the person. I asked why so, as svastika isn't a nazi only symbol, it is an accepted symbol being used in many religions over the world long before nazis even existed. He didn't have the same opinion, kept asking me to explain, I said that you can walk through Germany with a svastika printed on a flag and still noone will do anything. Scorch likely got unhappy about what I said, told me I have one more chance and the will mute me. I said, why would he mute me as I am breaking no rules, or whether letting admin know my different opinion is against rules too. Arguing with an admin is against the rules, and although I wouldn't call this an argue myself, it shouldn't matter as Scorch directly asked me why do I feel the way I do. Then muted me for my answer? Fair, init? Thanks for your time reading this.

Last edited:

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
A swastika is not allowed on the servers regardless of what your opinion is on it. End of discussion.
You arguing about wether it was allowed or not was indeed pointless/irrelevant hence the mute.

Anyways, the mute has expired, so I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.