Accepted My banned appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TYKZ

Jun 2, 2019
Why i have been banned:Being rude and cussing out admins.deplate account
why i should be unbanned:
Hello my name is tykz and well.I wanted to talk about why im banned so lets do this.I was banned as i remeber for cussing out and being mean to admins and well i was 14 at the time and that was the peice of crap me that didnt know any better.Now im 16 and i have learned from my mistake and the reason why i want to be unbanned is because im a whole new person and plus i love wonderland thats where i met a lot of my friend and i love there servers.so please i think everyone disverses a second chance and i promise if you unbanned me i will follow every rule...and again im sorry how i use to act.Oh yeah and got banned for dupelet accounts that's because i clicked on a wonderland server by accedent

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I checked and saw you were ToxicMushroom. Indeed it has been quite a while, as you were banned mid-2018. However, you have some concerning behavior from 2019 on this new account of yours:

Why I should trust you with an unban despite these more recent punishments? The LazyPurple ones are from September, and the Xeno Gamers ban is for doxxing someone's phone number of all things.

Also, I would like to know your connection to this account: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197975844491 and what happened to your first account (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023443654).

Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

TYKZ

Jun 2, 2019
becasue the lazypurple one was becasue i chouldnt controlle my self and the zeno was becasue someone was making fun of me but that was the old me i know i look like im joking around but please trust me im a new person that with do the best i can to follow the rules just give me anotor chance you will see im trying to turn my life around by saying sorry to everyone i hurt and get unbanned t oshow im a new person so please give me another chance to see how new i am
Post automatically merged:

i was like that becasue on my old accounts i ise to get hacked for being a peice of shit becaseu i didnt know who i was but then i toke a while for me to chage it doesnt hapeen over night and i was lost but then i relaized when i was on wonderland i was happy and i only got banned becasue i was being a fuckign jerk but know i feel like im ready to try wondrland again but thats only if you think im ready
Post automatically merged:

just please give me anotor chance i promise i wont be bad i loved wondrland me then anything

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I have decided to give you one more chance and unban you. This means that if you were to be toxic, racist, etc. again, you would receive an irrevocable, permanent ban.

Make sure to read over our Rules & Info.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.