my feelings about this community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
hello yall, for this post, i don't know how long this will be, but i have to get this out of my head.

i know that when i became a regular, literately just found the surf server i go on every time, i didn't know shit about the rules, or the forums, or anything about this place.
i needed a place to stay after the community i love and known died after jungle inferno, one day i came to the only server i play, i couldn't leave, eventually i donated.
i know i can be toxic at times, but thats because, well, im just a bit of a douchebag, i have issues with self control, i can't like myself, but i like the people in the communities i love.
once i finally got myself to speak in #chat on the discord, i actually felt good, i was communicating outside of forums and tf2.
but now, i feel like im accidentally fucking everything up entirely.
my first application, the toxicity i did in chat fucked everything up, i caused that and i feel like i won't be able to be a staff member ever.
i got reported, and i broke when i got another -1, i made a mess everywhere with the words i typed.

i feel like im accidentally killing the community every time i do something stupid/assholish

i don't want to kill the community, i don't know where i'll go if it dies, i don't know where if i leave.

if you're reading this, thank you for having the time to read it.

tldr: i feel like im fucking up the community every time i do stupid/assholish things

with this edit i feel like i didn't need a tldr, but whatever

Oreos

:I
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 8, 2019
Italia!
I remember one time my grandfather told me the following "I think that you consider yourself as someone much more important than what you really are"
By this he meant that i had to stop creating problems like i was an important person of which opinion and actions mattered the most.
Trust me you aren't going to kill this community, stop creating pointless problems, and you can always do more applications. Stay happy.

Reactions: Hypernova
Status
Not open for further replies.