My Resignation Letter

HPRocket

Honorary Member ★
Nov 26, 2020
The United States of America
It’s with a heavy heart that I announce my resignation from Wonderland. I’ve been considering this decision for some time, but I think now is the right time to announce this.
It’s been a wild journey, I’ve met so many people along the way and I’ve changed as a person because of the community. I would like to say thank you to everyone, first off.

Why am I resigning? Well, I’ve lost a considerable amount in TF2 over the past few months, and my life has become increasingly more stressful recently, leaving me with no time to fulfill my duties as a staff member. Due to this, I no longer feel that I need to remain on the Wonderland staff team.

Do I think I will return to Wonderland? Probably not any time soon. I’m going to take time to focus on my personal and social life. I’ve also developed multiple new hobbies along my journey through the staff team, so I’ll probably be focusing on those too.

It’s been a great year here with this community. Thank you, Wonderland, for making me who I am today. I don’t think I could ever repay the debt to you.

(If you ever need me, just DM me on Discord. I probably won't see any pings in the Wonderland Discord.)

- HP

• Sad
Reactions: Hypernova

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
We'd appreciated all of your hard work on staff team. Thanks for everything, Rocket.

Don't let the stress make you worse, alright? Do something that gives you motivation!