Declined My youngest brother got my account banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameHawK

Jan 16, 2021
Hi My name is GameHawK!

So lets make the story short, my Little Brothers computer broke down so i gave him the
the possibility to play on my account and my computer when i was at work and he has been lending it for 2 days now because i'w been busy with work and other life stuff and i just came home about 10 minutes ago and i tried to my "oldest" younger brother his name is Obie and he's currently playing on your acheivment manager server right now and i saw that i have been banned so i went to talk to him and he told me that he downloaded a cheat to tf2 because he was tired of getting killed all the time and not getting any kills and i told him that he cant do that and
especially not on my account because his actions doesnt really effect him but it does effect me in a bad way. and i saw that i had been IP banned and that will effect my other brother "Obie" that have nothing to do with this because we are playing on the same IP and i just wanted to ask of there is anything that could be done to this? because i understand if u dont want to unban my account even tho me "the owner of the account" precisely didint hack but is there any chance you could lift the IP ban so it doesnt effect Obie?

Edit: I will definitely not be lending him my account anymore

Sincerely GameHawK

Last edited:

GameHawK

Jan 16, 2021
Hello there, I will be the admin handling your appeal.
Is it possible if you can link me to your brother's steam account?
Sure Thing!

Edit: i dont know if he has been playing on Wounderland before, i think he just joined my only fav server that is almost always full of players when he was playing on my account

here is the steam profile link, he's currently private and i dont know his logins so i cant change it to public https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142982815

GameHawK

Jan 16, 2021
no i personally havent made any alt my self because i dont cheat so im in no use of alt accounts

Edit: My brother might have made a alt account i could ask him if u want, and that might explain the IP ban but in that case i guess that ParaFlaX banned the alts aswell?

ParaFlaX was the admin that banned my account from the server and i spoke to him on discord DM
Post automatically merged:

no i personally havent made any alt my self because i dont cheat so im in no use of alt accounts

Edit: My brother might have made a alt account i could ask him if u want, and that might explain the IP ban but in that case i guess that ParaFlaX banned the alts aswell?

ParaFlaX was the admin that banned my account from the server and i spoke to him on discord DM
I asked him and he told me that he made a alt account named: GameHawK. exactly the same as my own account but he told me that it got instantly banned the moment he joined and i can see on Wounderlands Ban list that there is two accounts named GameHawK

I asked him and he told me that he made a alt account named: GameHawK. exactly the same as my own account but he told me that it got instantly banned the moment he joined and i can see on Wounderlands Ban list that there is two accounts named GameHawK
Sorry for this inconvenience but he just told me he made 3 account, all named GameHawK, This is the link to my own account and not the alts that my younger brother created: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198219892768/

Last edited:

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak

GameHawK

Jan 16, 2021
i recognise 2 of the accounts one of them is Obie is the one my "youngest older brother is playing on and the other one is the Rahmat akilov account but that account i havent used in ages i think its been over 3 years since i was loged on to that account i even have forgoten the email and kinda that the account even existed

i recognise 2 of the accounts one of them is Obie is the one my "youngest older brother is playing on and the other one is the Rahmat akilov account but that account i havent used in ages i think its been over 3 years since i was loged on to that account i even have forgoten the email and kinda that the account even existed
Edit: i dont think my youngest brother has ever played on wounderland before i just think he joined a server in my fav list with many players on it

Last edited:

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
After thinking about it a bit more I have decided to come to a verdict.
I have decided to not unban your account. This is solely due to the fact that you are the owner of the account so there is some blame to be put on you because of this. Even if it wasn’t your fault for your little brother’s actions, you should’ve kept a close eye on the computer as to make sure nothing like this would happen. So this is why I will not be unbanning you.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.