Need Help Learning Japanese

cottage

Fake
Honorary Member ★
Nov 19, 2019
>18
Using apps like Duolingo or Student perfect could be useful, but I don't think there is a Red pill for languages in the sense of learning inside of a week; So expect to be frustrated, stressed, or anything around those regards if you wanna take it seriously and try to learn it inside 3 months.

Worse comes to worst,
You learn the very basics of Japanese characters and such. But you can still try because it's definitely possible.

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
Never try to speak Anime Japanese. Be natural. And by natural, I suggest you go watch some Japanese drama or game shows.
There's an app called 'Learn Japanese Offline' by ufostudio on the Android PlayStore. Download and start using it. It's better than Duolingo.

If you want to learn the letterings, I can send you a pdf that you need to print for practicing strokes.
My niece is learning both Korean and Japanese this way and she improves her skills day by day. It's easy for her cuz she's also a weeb and watches k-pop/drama everyday.

If you want to improve your Japanese from a real Japanese person, try yutaaoki.com
Most of his lessons are video-based and free, easy to understand and quick to learn.