• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted Nerf death in deathrun

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunstep

★ Donor ★
May 17, 2020
Lian Yu
So lately there have been changes in deathrun and some of them are not appealing to me. i'm talking about the op death buff. Like how are we supposed to beat a death that has a ton of hp, 100% crits and more speed i believe? even with a full server i would doubt we could beat the death then. because we were on waterrun doing fight and the death was scout. if scout was already op then just imagine a death as soldier. this totally needs a nerf. they either need to give runners their weapons back or death must lose his weapons. removing crits is also a possibility. On skial the death becomes hale, and instead of giving him a ton of hp he has resistance so spies can't 1 hit him by backstabbing and saxton only has melee. maybe you can learn from vsh deathrun on how to keep things balanced.

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
This is more of a question about the plugin, does it let the map change the activator's HP via overheal? I do know some servers have a plugin that for some reason blocks changing the activator's HP, and I'm wondering if wonderland does this since it's a part of Stardust, giving the activator overheal HP depending on how many reds are left alive at the end for the fight. If the plugin blocks this, 300hp vs 10 reds is a bit unfair.

Xypher

Owner ★★★
Jul 11, 2017
the clouds
This is more of a question about the plugin, does it let the map change the activator's HP via overheal? I do know some servers have a plugin that for some reason blocks changing the activator's HP, and I'm wondering if wonderland does this since it's a part of Stardust, giving the activator overheal HP depending on how many reds are left alive at the end for the fight. If the plugin blocks this, 300hp vs 10 reds is a bit unfair.
I've "forked" Mikusch's plugin, and their plugin does modify activator health, however, since most players prefer no modified death hp, i've commented it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.