• Poll closed .

xyso

gamert
Mapper
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2021
united states
Forgot to add this, we have new skybox textures pulled from minecraft that we are working on right now, they match the lighting scale of the new map, incase this will change your vote.
Post automatically merged:

The pictures with the brightest lighting is the current map, the darkest, the WIP map. Choose in the poll if you want the New or Old HDR.
View attachment 12475View attachment 12476View attachment 12477View attachment 12478View attachment 12479View attachment 12480
Poll closed due to extreme complications with the way minecraft handles skybox resolutions and VTFs way of handling skybox resolutions, the new map will be used with old HDR with a slight brightness change.

Last edited:

PBandJ

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2020
Tennessee, USA
I will not be supporting New style until the problems that come with it are fixed. I'm adding screenshots here to show what the new style looks like for me, its nearly unplayable on a bright screen

Attachments

• dynf.png
    dynf.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
  • dynf1.png
    dynf1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
  • dynf2.png
    dynf2.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 11
  • dynf3.png
    dynf3.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 10

xyso

gamert
Mapper
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2021
united states
I will not be supporting New style until the problems that come with it are fixed. I'm adding screenshots here to show what the new style looks like for me, its nearly unplayable on a bright screen
With us testing the lighting looks nothing like that, it may be a lighting setting on your end, even with removing my cfg file entirely from my game files it doesnt look that bright. We won't change the entire lighting system just for you, unless many other players have this issue.

xyso

gamert
Mapper
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2021
united states
I deleted my CFG folder inside my game files and set the graphics options to the maximum it can go, it still looks nothing like your game. I advise resetting your graphic settings or getting a new CFG to fix it.