• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined New jailbreak day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
This used to be a custom day I did a few times long ago and some people liked it. So I've decided to share this idea with you. Hopefully this gets added in to the game.

I haven't thought much of the name, so feel free to suggest a new one.

Realistic jail (day)

Rules:
-This day can be selected via last request menu, or at the start of a round by warden.
-If done correctly, it should end with a stalemate.
-Friendly fire must be turned on through the whole day.
-Reds hitting reds or blues will result in being locked in a cell for ~1 minute.
-Reds killing reds or blues is auto KOS.
-Escaping reds must be pardoned if they come back with no ammo in less than a minute. This only counts when they are spotted by a guard or warden.
-The use of medic/armory is illegal.
-Medics cannot heal during this day.
-No last requests are given during this day.
-Guards hitting/killing guards are KOS.
-Must be played till completion.

Warden rules:
-Warden cannot require reds to do minigames that result in reds dying or being KOS. Reds may do such games individually by their own request.
-Warden must allow diner 2 times during this day. Diner is played by blues presenting reds three different meals.
-Diner is played in the main cell area only on maps with no diner.

Other that that, most general jailbreak rules apply.
If you want to add/change any rules, feel free to post your suggestions.

Last edited:

Oreos

:I
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 8, 2019
Italia!
While the idea of a realistic day in jail sounds pretty cool, this day as you explained it feels like a freeday with extra steps. I understood that the warden can still make reds play minigames, but those were made specifically to kill them. The only scenario where it's possible to play minigames that dont kill any reds appears when the warden decides to play a custom minigame such as last reaction first reaction, trivia, theater and pictionary. But even then i think it would be quite boring to play these games without risking anything. Also if reds can decide what games to play on their own too what's the purpose of a warden anywas? Also this day would last a full 12 minutes if done to completition, and it would get boring quite soon, boring enough for reds to start rebelling, (like how they would do during a normal freeday-for-all). Overall i think that this day (while having a cool diner rule) would be way too similiar to a freeday with FF to be played as an actual custom day.

benz

MISSING IN ACTION.
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2018
California
Too many set rules for just one LR. Like Oreo said, this seems like a glorified freeday except warden gives out orders every now and then. Also with REDs being able to choose whatever minigame they play and actually playing it allows them to defy warden’s orders. The RED being auto KOS for killing a BLU seems quite ridiculous because there’s a 50/50 chance that the guard was perhaps baiting. To add onto that, hitting players results in being locked up? You might’ve forgotten that guards bait, sometimes intentionally, and at other times accidentally.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Again, interesting idea, but I don't think it's good in practice. I still think that a lot of the fun in Jailbreak derives from the competition against others. A largely un-competitive day that is meant to last a full 12 minutes will probably be boring for most people and if people just want to play Diner or Club Glod than they can just do Freeday for all as their LR.

Olaves

Amphetamine'd
Oct 27, 2017
London :D
Interesting idea but it would never work in reality. There will be AT LEAST one red who will try to kill as many reds as possible. Blues would end up killing any reds that hit them only once. What are the chances that a red will hit a blue and stop before killing them? And then, what are the chances that they'll willingly go to the cells and stay there for a whole minute? Not to mention that it will be incredibly difficult for the guards to enforce as the reds will be all over the map (since it's basically just a freeday just with some rules).

Moreover, the day will probably last for the whole 12 minutes because there will also be that one red who doesn't rebel and it will be incredibly boring for everyone else who is dead.

Unless there was some plugin made where any reds that hit a blue and is unable to kill that blue within ~10 seconds is automatically teleported inside the cells and is let out after a minute, it will never work.

I like the idea but....

Reactions: TheMinecraftPoke
Status
Not open for further replies.