• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted New Map On Jailbreaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glacier92

Sep 1, 2017
i played alot on wonderland jailbreak, and its really really funny, when there's freekiller tho. but now you should add more maps coz i think alot of people are bored of the 8 maps now. can you add more maps like jb famous (different from famouz2) (Link: https://gamebanana.com/maps/189822 ) or jb_soviet (didnt found the link of this one) or Jb_Minecraft_Daylight_v3.0 (link: https://gamebanana.com/maps/196513 ). and by the way thanks for the hard work that you guys do every day for us. really. thanks.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Soviet was removed due to the language barrier (though apparently someone is trying to translate it so maybe in the future?) Anyway, I suppose we can add the other two maps you're suggesting, only issue I see right now is similarity to other maps in rotation atm. On a separate note, if this change/update hasn't been made already (if it has ignore this but I'm unsure if it has), could Minecraft Night be updated to its latest version (v5.0) (link)?

Glacier92

Sep 1, 2017
Soviet was removed due to the language barrier (though apparently someone is trying to translate it so maybe in the future?) Anyway, I suppose we can add the other two maps you're suggesting, only issue I see right now is similarity to other maps in rotation atm. On a separate note, if this change/update hasn't been made already (if it has ignore this but I'm unsure if it has), could Minecraft Night be updated to its latest version (v5.0) (link)?
Sure, Why Not

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
remove snowday for more players :D 2nd to worst map for organised rounds imo casurina close second

whiile im at it jb wild west has the worst sweeper in potential rotation

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
remove snowday for more players :D 2nd to worst map for organised rounds imo casurina close second
Why do you think this is the case? Casurina is a favorite of mine, however Snowday has had issues (it's old version I recall complaints about it being to easy to rebel, and it's newer version has had general map issues).

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
casuarina is bad for players with bad systems (like me) for map size alone (not file size just map size), snowday is just new and i am nto used to it, its also similarly empty in areas where it could've used something to draw the eye, like how in casuarina, the open field has only the one launcher, a field of nothing, and the fence for the track around it. big open areas that end in very little hardly work well, whereas the smaller closed off maps work spectacularly because they work well on most all systems and tend to have easier to locate games for even newer players.

On that second point it's on par with ability to rebel, wardens cant tend to organise rounds well enough when the other blues will disrupt the flow by not doing their jobs and so on. Also the maps are too big, did I mention that already? :trump:

for a notification for u

Mr. Rampage

Forum Activist
Jul 25, 2017
United States
As it just so happens. I'm the guy working on jb_Soviets translation. Unfortunately as I detailed in a thread a while ago, work has come to a bit of a halt due to a lot of missing custom textures making it impossible to edit or run for that matter. I need an original copy of the map from someone like Xyther in order to make the proper edits. I have a list right next to me of all the translations ready. I could probably Finnish the map in about 2 days if I had that copy.

This is the kind of thing I'm dealing with.
Upload 2018 6 8 15 41 14

Status
Not open for further replies.