• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined New minigame idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minidogg0

Jul 30, 2020
The minigame name in general will be "shark pit" and the basic concept is that 1 blu is put into pool with all the reds and the guard has to eliminate the given number or reds before dying. This minigame can only be attempted once per day and only allowed every three days, (so if the blu dies you cannot put a new one in and can only be done once every three days.)
Post automatically merged:

tbh kinda bad idea but its fun

SiNine9

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 26, 2020
This is an old minigame. I used to play on MN Gaming, and this was played on there. The problem with it is that it is a kill order, and I mean the game in general is just kind of outdated. Even on servers where it is enabled nobody plays it as it feels clunky. I personally wouldn't like to see this minigame added.

MintBrando

Some jailbreak guy
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2019
somewhere
I do remember this being a thing that I've seen in the past and it is really fun imo.
The only problem i have with it is that

- Its a kill order
- Favoritism can possibly play a part in it (I don't think it really will be a problem because its 1blue to a large amount of reds.)

Honestly I wouldn't be opposed to it being added but I would rather see others' opinions on it before I vote

Neutral

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
As MintBrando mentioned, "Its a kill order" and "favouritism" I've heard of this before many times before and it wouldn't be beneficial to the game itself and others that don't want to be chosen. in the conclusion, my vote goes -1.

Status
Not open for further replies.