• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Jailbreak New Rules/Days To The Jailbreak Rules

D

Deleted member 8006

So I'm not sure why these aren't added to the rules yet, as they should be. I know if a custom day is made, you have to define it. However, some of these are pretty self-explanatory and a warden shouldn't have to define it. Therefore, I am suggesting some new rules/days be added to the official rules (Under this section):

"No Jump Day"
During this day, all REDS can't jump. If they do so, they are KOS/Rebelling.

"Crouch Day"
During this day, all REDS must be constantly crouching. If they don't, they are KOS/Rebelling.

"Bombrush To My Warden Marker Day"
During this day, all REDS must bomb rush to each of the warden markers and once they enter it, they cannot leave it until a new warden marker is placed. If a RED leaves the warden marker during that day, they are KOS/Rebelling.

"Jump Day"
During this day, all REDS must constantly jump. If they don't, they are KOS/Rebelling.

"No Crouch Day"
During this day, all REDS can't Crouch. If they do, they are KOS/Rebelling.

"360 Day"
During this day, all REDS must constantly make 360's (By moving their mouse or using +Right or +Left). If they don't, they are KOS/Rebelling.

"Look Up Day"
During this day, all REDS must be looking upwards (Towards the sky/ceiling). If they are not, they are KOS/Rebelling.

"Altitude Day"
During this day, a RED can't change their Y-axis (Jumping or going up/down on terrain, like the soccer field). If they do so, they are KOS/Rebelling.

If there are any more days that are very basic like these ones, put them down below (If you are in favor of this).

Last edited by a moderator:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
"Look Up Day"
During this day, all REDS must be looking upwards (Towards the sky/ceiling). If they are not, they are KOS/Rebelling.
This day (among other days forcing players to look in certain directions) is planned to be disallowed upon the next Jailbreak rules update. This is because models sometimes mess up on cilentside and it's not a good order in general.

"No Jump Day"

"Crouch Day"
During this day, all REDS must be constantly crouching. If they don't, they are KOS/Rebelling.

During this day, all REDS must bomb rush to each of the warden markers and once they enter it, they cannot leave it until a new warden marker is placed. If a RED leaves the warden marker during that day, they are KOS/Rebelling.

"Jump Day"
During this day, all REDS must constantly jump. If they don't, they are KOS/Rebelling.

"No Crouch Day"
These days explains themselves in their names. -1.

"360 Day"
During this day, all REDS must constantly make 360's (By moving their mouse or using +Right or +Left). If they don't, they are KOS/Rebelling.

"Altitude Day"
During this day, a RED can't change their Y-axis (Jumping or going up/down on terrain, like the soccer field). If they do so, they are KOS/Rebelling.
Sure; +1.
Here's how I would define these days:
  • 360 Day - RED's must constantly turn 360 degrees (all around; in a circle).
    • By default, RED's can turn either left or right for this day. They just need to make full, 360-degree turns.
  • Altitude Day - RED's can't change their position on the y-axis (e.g. jumping, going up/down stairs).
    • Crouching does not count as changing your y-position.

D

Deleted member 8006

This day (among other days forcing players to look in certain directions) is planned to be disallowed upon the next Jailbreak rules update. This is because models sometimes mess up on cilentside and it's not a good order in general.

These days explains themselves in their names. -1.

Sure; +1.
Here's how I would define these days:
  • 360 Day - RED's must constantly turn 360 degrees (all around; in a circle).
    • By default, RED's can turn either left or right for this day. They just need to make full, 360-degree turns.
  • Altitude Day- RED's can't change their position on the y-axis (e.g. jumping, going up/down stairs).
    • Crouching does not count as changing your y-position.

Well the reason I added the very self explanatory days is because someone was guardbanned for it, as seen here:

And also, if it is self-explanatory, why are people being guard banned for not defining these types of days?
They should be added, so then wardens don't need to define them, as they won't be custom days anymore.

^ This day needs to be added, as some players believe they can leave them whenever they want, which is false.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Well the reason I added the very self explanatory days is because someone was guardbanned for it, as seen here:

And also, if it is self-explanatory, why are people being guard banned for not defining these types of days?
They should be added, so then wardens don't need to define them, as they won't be custom days anymore.

^ This day needs to be added, as some players believe they can leave them whenever they want, which is false.
Fair enough.

Bumrush to My Warden Markers Day - RED's must bumrush to all warden markers and remain inside them until a new marker is placed.

D

Deleted member 8006

Ya good that days like that one is being removed, as doing something like Obby but having to face backwards is super difficult and almost impossible. Also, I've seen where REDS were looking up but their player models looked like they were facing forwards, so this will remove any unnecessary free kills.

By looking at all the votes, the ones with the most support are:

"360 Day"
"Altitude Day"
"Bombrush To My Warden Markers Day"
However, if the four days below aren't added to the rules:
"No Jump Day"
"Crouch Day"
"Jump Day"
"No Crouch Day"
Can there be another rule added, stating that simple days like the 4 above do not need to be defined unless a RED/BLU asks for it?
The reason why I ask is that I don't want another person being guard banned if they didn't define what a simple day (Like jump day) means, even when no REDS or BLUS ask to define that day.

noclue

Jun 11, 2020
So I'm not sure why these aren't added to the rules yet, as they should be. I know if a custom day is made, you have to define it. However, some of these are pretty self-explanatory and a warden shouldn't have to define it. Therefore, I am suggesting some new rules/days be added to the official rules (Under this section):

"No Jump Day"

"Crouch Day"

"Jump Day"

"No Crouch Day"

"360 Day"

"Look Up Day"

"Altitude Day"

If there are any more days that are very basic like these ones, put them down below (If you are in favor of this).
+1