TF2 Newbie here, hope to make a fine fit for the community! :3

Jun 18, 2020
Hello everyone, name's Evie! Hope you're having a great time.
I've been on wonderland for a pretty long time and finally decided to create an account here. My purpose is to join this wholesome(so far) community and additionally when I'll be here for a decent amount of time is to apply as a moderator, since I meet all the requirements.
I've been back on WL deathrun and amount of rule-breakers is astounding. Inappropriate sprays, hate speech and other terrible stuff.
Not sure if I can report this anywhere, and I don't have a solid proof so whatever. Really hope that I won't see anything like this here. Glad to be a part of this community! Cy'all guys x)
Cat Hug GIF - Cat Hug BackHug - Discover & Share GIFs (With images ...
Also sorry couldn't find out on how to fit this gif properly xD

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Welcome to the community and hope you continue to enjoy your time on this community.

here's a thread to report people.

join the discord server and use #report to staff
It will work better than call admin and be able to chat with more people.

I hope you continue to have a good time and I wish you luck when you apply.

• Love
Reactions: SugarcoatedEvie

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Welcome to forums! Feel free to ask questions to staff about anything you have (reporting, questions about the rules, etc). There is always more room for people to join and I am sure you will like it here in forums. Glad to have your here man and make yourself at home.:katlove2:
As stated above, you can use the forums to report people along with the discord's #report to staff. I wish you luck with your application.
Here have a cookie for meeting a new fwend 🍪 :blobnomcookie:

• Love
Reactions: SugarcoatedEvie