• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted Nomination list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
This may sound like a joke suggestion but it's not.

I don't play any other wonderland servers other than DR so I don't know if this exists anywhere else. It's NOT a really major game-breaking, world ending, playerbase killing, donation refunding problem, but for me it is OCD triggering :katalpha:

For the love of God please put maps in the nomination list in alphabetical order! It annoys me and like two other people.

Yeah that's literally the suggestion. It's small but it feels weird after being on other servers that do have it in alphabetical order to expect to see dr_aconian first on the list, then beinf greeted by something like dr_trump_tower (Idk what is first on the list actually though haven't been on in a few days).

Have a nice day folks.

• Wow
Reactions: Carlo

Chainy

★ Donor ★
Jul 12, 2019
It's a mess, but i get the feeling that it goes by date. The first maps added to Wonderland deathrun are on the first pages of the nomination list. I might be wrong, but it's a possibility.

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
It's a mess, but i get the feeling that it goes by date. The first maps added to Wonderland deathrun are on the first pages of the nomination list. I might be wrong, but it's a possibility.

In the server owned by R60D which I have FTP access to, in the /cfg/ directory of the server is a file called mapcycle.txt. That's what we use for nominating maps. Looking in that text file shows the maps in alphabetical order. Now IDK much else about the server since I don't handle the plugins on that server. I only add the maps and edit the map list really. For all I know, wonderland might have a totally different way of handling maps and stuff. All I can do in my current position is suggest this.

Status
Not open for further replies.