Accepted Not sure if i broke a rule but i didn't mean to break it...

Can i be unbanned? Or i broke a rule aswell?

• Yes you did break two or one rule.So sadly we cant unban you.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Well, you said you wont do it again and that you didnt know, so we will unban you.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2017
yeah
So, i created a new account after i changed my pc (because i couldnt log in my other one), i started playing some wonderland games and get some free items for the beggining. Then i thought of "how about i just do a prank that im hacking by spamming those lmaobox things by binding them?" and i went to the console and bind them. Once i joined a server of wonderland i was playing for 2 months (yes, i really liked it) and i pressed the button for the one text i got instantly banned...i didn't know there was a bot reading texts...(remember i was not actually hacking i was joking). Now, i request to be unbanned...but i think i broke one or two rules...advertising hacks (not ment) and spamming...i was not gonna spam for a long time i would spam like 7 texts and then wait for reaction. So, if i broke a rule i am really sorry and i will NEVER break it again. Plus, i read the rules but i do not clearly remembered them.

Status
Not open for further replies.