Ok so quick questions regarding the jail rules

Strafey

Poponyanya
★ Donor ★
Jan 19, 2021
a pleasant place
1. Question: The rules explicitly say that baiters may always be hit and killed but not chased. And it also tells you that on an afk afm order reds are only allowed to un-afm to hit or potentially kill baiters. But do the rules also apply when reds are in a red area with a guard/warden (consodered baiting). Do the reds still have to be afk when there is a baiter in a red area?

2. Question: does an afk afm order still aply when i say something like "we are going to play true or false" but don't tell reds to pick a side. Since I never gave an order after that it does apply in my eyes.

3. Question: When I was a warden once we played deathrun. The reds reached the 3 trap where blues can choose wich side is the right one. Is warden allowed to lie about wich side it is? Technically it isn't against the rules because I did not force reds to go to a death pit of any kind and I also didn't lie about an order.

Hope someone can clear me up on those topics,
Thanks in advance
The friendly Bot Orly from the friendly Bot Neighbourhood :)

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
The rules explicitly say that baiters may always be hit and killed but not chased. And it also tells you that on an afk afm order reds are only allowed to un-afm to hit or potentially kill baiters. But do the rules also apply when reds are in a red area with a guard/warden (consodered baiting). Do the reds still have to be afk when there is a baiter in a red area?
Reds may disobey orders to hit blues in a red area.
Question: does an afk afm order still aply when i say something like "we are going to play true or false" but don't tell reds to pick a side. Since I never gave an order after that it does apply in my eyes.
It would have not overridden the order. Unless you tell them to move.
3. Question: When I was a warden once we played deathrun. The reds reached the 3 trap where blues can choose wich side is the right one. Is warden allowed to lie about wich side it is? Technically it isn't against the rules because I did not force reds to go to a death pit of any kind and I also didn't lie about an order.
Warden cannot lie to get reds killed, if you knew it wasnt that, and you told reds its safe. You lied to get them killed

Strafey

Poponyanya
★ Donor ★
Jan 19, 2021
a pleasant place
Alright, thanks for clearing that up:). Won't repeat my past mistakes again and hope that people appreciate me as a warden. For the 3rd question though: I must say that after some thinking I also came to the conclusion that lying about that was not such a great idea and probably against the rules. I apologize
Your friendly Bot Orly
From the friendly Bot Neighbourhood