Declined One Month Appeal - Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

miguel rivera

May 29, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
One night, I was playing a jailbreak server. Me and my friend was joking around. It was five in the
morning. I told him "Hey! I made my name as Miguel Rivera!", someone in the movie Coco. I randomly
said the n-word in Spanish which to me translates to Black. I was hoping for me and my friend to
laugh but he got off. I was alone with players in the server and I was gonna go and get a bag of
chips. I come back to see I'm banned for racism. I get so mad that I literally downloaded LMAOBox.
I made an alt account and hacked on it. I got banned for hacking of course, my banned got extended
because I'm pretty sure they saw that it was the same IP. A Day later I understood my actions and
I despised what I did that night. Either way, if I get unbanned, I will refuse to play at night
because I am really stupid at night.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Note these two things.
My friend was not involved and he did nothing to do with this because before I said it,
he went to bed cause it was five in the morning. Also, I'm Mexican. You might think I'm saying
I am so I won't get banned or something, but I can send all of the proof to prove that I'm
Mexican. It's fine by me if you think I'm not Mexican. And I understand that saying a racial
slur in Spanish does not give me any sort of power. One more thing, I'm El Salvadorian and to me
it translates to "Black".

I really want to get unbanned but I know I won't cause it's permanent. I've been stuck by playing
other servers and I regret my actions. There is no point of begging anymore so I will ask calmly.
I know I won't get unbanned for literally hacking. I also uninstalled the hack and can send evidence
too, I did not know how to operate this thing. But I'm telling you the truth after-all.

Thanks, I'll be waiting.

P.S: What I mean by One Month is that I was too scared to post an appeal for a month. Hope you understand!

Prolix

disassociating
Honorary Member ★
Dec 18, 2020
Hell
You used a racial slur variant, and when banned for one day for it you used an alt and cheated. I think you should spend a little more time reflecting.

Appeal Declined

You may re-appeal in 4 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.