One punch man Season 2 Spoilers warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bel

Apr 8, 2019
So uh...Anyone been liking OPM season 2? cuz i ain't. The animations had gotten bad Just watching the fight between Sonic and Genos on episode 2 was so bad i wanted to slice my eyes off it wasn't as good as it was before,

Unlike 1st season when a battle erupts the way the animators did it were more smooth the movements of each characters were smooth fucking slimy as fuck ya know
and i was so excited about season 2 coming since ive been wanting to see the battle with saitama and orochi which i hope does happen fyi ive only been readin the manga for the last 2 years and the new chapter did came out a few days ago.

Speed o sound sonic is going to be a villain koizva via youtube 1476899

Reactions: Floot

Bel

Apr 8, 2019
I'm just excited to know more about Blast and Garou...
I'll let this season fill up with episodes before start watching...
And as for the animation, it does not affect the story-line but I also think that it could have been slightly better :)
As someone that reads the manga i doubt that they will be showing blast anytime soon, there were some theories that blast is actually just saitama and the ceo of the hero association is just reserving the spot for saitama, as for Garou well you'll see alot of good shit from him at first his just this dude who doesn't seem to care about human life since he took the title of monster and hero hunter but probably in a couple of episodes he'll become a likeable character

Status
Not open for further replies.